•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Stop having sex on roundabouts: Head of Norway's road agency pleas for students to stop bizarre tradition because it's a traffic hazard
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... bouts.html

Bri Tain, Today, United Kingdom, 22 hours ago
Looks lovely and white
+167 -79
UK Banana Rep., Stockport, United Kingdom, 17 hours ago
Wished our country looked like Norway and not the 3 world
+53 -15
ABCL, uk, United Kingdom, 23 hours ago
Goodness! They almost all actually LOOK like Norwegians! This is unusual for European countries nowadays; maybe it's because Norway isn't in the EU.
+354 -75
Sofa King Scouse, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 15 hours ago
Norway is the new land of plenty. Go there for a better life and the sand dwellers find it too cold so you'll be safe there
+33 -3
the old fisherman, somewhere on the Gulf Stream , Cuba, 13 hours ago
Lots of gorgeous blonde girls in the pics. Better genetics.
+32 -1

By KevS
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I did notice the other day that there were very few comments on any of the Windrush articles, and they were being moderated.

Now, why could that possibly be?

Incidentally, the Express wasn't taking any chances, and wouldn't accept any comments.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
These are the only instances where Daily Mail readers demand to know all the facts before passing judgement...

'Yeah I'm calling you a f****** P***': Racist is caught on shocking video abusing a mother as his employer launches an investigation
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ation.html

Shocking video shows a man racially abuse a mother, calling her a 'f****** P***' before yelling: 'At least my nephews are not f****** black like your kids'.

Cobblers_, Northampton, United Kingdom, 40 minutes ago
What started the incident?
+207 -43
dazzer1, London, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
Always two sides and I'd like to see what set him off
+117 -49
Dirk Diggler 12, Warrington, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
Where is the part of the video that caused this?
+82 -18
hilldweller, Rome, United Kingdom, 36 minutes ago
All these 'events' seem to be captured on someone's cellphone nowadays. Either people walk around ready to film anything that might happen within ten yards of them, or they are staged. Which is it? Two queries: a) This delivery man would have to be really stupid to continue insulting the woman in this way after noticing that he was being filmed, why did he risk his job? b) what set him off? (I am obviously not excusing his behaviour)
+130 -40
Livelaughgrow, Croydon, United Kingdom, 52 minutes ago
He didn't touch her.
+118 -130

This is how the arrows go when someone criticises him:

Moboy, Essex, United Kingdom, 57 minutes ago
Disgusting, he should be locked up and the key thrown away.
+53 -119
Britshvalues, York, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
Such a shame this idiot rages on. Poor mother hope she is ok!!!
+23 -42

By KevS
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Christ, they're making it out like it's a new direction the show's going when it's only been a year since Capaldi punched someone's lights out for a racist sexist comment to Pearl Mackie's character....

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
I expect a few Doctor Who fans to pushback against this episode as well. As I pointed out on a Doctor Who forum I frequent.
It will be terrible full of the usual suspects whinging about PC gone mad, SJWs, virtue signalling and you can bet that one arsehole will claim the episode is racist against white people.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
KevS wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:29 pm
Christ, they're making it out like it's a new direction the show's going when it's only been a year since Capaldi punched someone's lights out for a racist sexist comment to Pearl Mackie's character....
It's all part of the short memory narrative which concludes we're rapidly collapsing before a PC onslaught.

"There was never any coons and poofters when Capaldi was the Doctor ...."

Demonstrably false, but serves to select the target of the message to the ignorant and the incapable.
Now why would they want to appeal to that demographic?
Paul Thomas Redux

Funny fucker, isn't he?

The Trump Presidency

Ever closer to that live meltdown and carting of[…]

Roll Call

Afraid not, and although I'm heading back to Norwi[…]

Masks

‪I don’t want to believe top government medi[…]