•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Daley Mayle wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:39 am
My mate down the pub reckons that no one who spent 1500 years as a bloke and suddenly transforms into a rather attractive woman would embark straight away on an adventure. A bit of me time first, surely?
If there is one universal truth, it is this.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
55,000 people sign petition calling online London Mayor to install a statue of Stephen Lawrence in Trafalgar Square

LcaNyto, California, United Kingdom, about 11 hours ago

Agreed!

I'm not sure that Trafalgar Square needs any more statues, but I doubt that's the Mailites' objection.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rence.html

By KevS
And frankly, it was one of the best hour (well, 50 minutes) of television I've seen this year.

They're going to hate it.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
KevS wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:06 pm
And frankly, it was one of the best hour (well, 50 minutes) of television I've seen this year.

They're going to hate it.
Also a fair few Doctor Who fans.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
KevS wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:59 pm
A former Kipper and now member of the Libertarian Party (nope, me neither) writes:

To quote The Doctor "Your're an even bigger idiot than I thought you were"

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Ryanair racist unmasked: Passenger who racially abused Windrush immigrant calling her an 'ugly black b******' is named as 70-year-old ex-rail worker dubbed 'bully' and 'weirdo' by neighbours
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... orker.html

As expected, the Mailites aren't exactly rushing to fully condemn his actions...

Angry Mouth, Glasgow, United Kingdom, 11 hours ago
Trial by social media again.
+3588 -1506
Richard, London, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago
He clearly has a screw loose, possibly even early stages of dementia, yes his behaviour was awful but there maybe a reason behind it,
+3252 -637
Clare, Yarm, 11 hours ago
Although I completely abhor what he said to the poor lady and hope she's ok. I also dislike this culture of secret recordings and broadcasting everything to the world. That goes for everything such as this to parking wrongly. Hate this Big brother society. He should've been removed and dealt with accordingly instead.
+3249 -727
BrexitNow, England, United Kingdom, 11 hours ago
Watch the full video and you will see that neither party behaved well. But more importantly, WHY are verbal disagreements being given such huge coverage?
+2662 -736
earlyriser, london, United Kingdom, 11 hours ago
What he did was wrong but naming him and telling everyone where he lives not right
+2596 -599
Jax Tellers old lady, BOURNEMOUTH, United Kingdom, 11 hours ago
No good will come of reporting on this man. Not condoning what he did but is it fair to splash him all over the paper
+1649 -604
Sidall, london, United Kingdom, 10 hours ago
So, the guy lives in sheltered housing. Has it occurred to anyone that he too might not be well?
+1584 -261
Fridaygirl5, ayrshire, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago
He used to he polite and pleasant and now behaves oddly in his old age. Leave it to authorities to speak to him, he may already be known to social services for dementia or similar. Have seen folks with dementia act with awful behaviour as their brain no longer functions with any filter or understanding.
+1410 -129

And the gold medal for whataboutery goes to:

Stonewall Blake, A way up North in Geordie, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago
I bet this gets far more attention by the BBC and Granuiad than the persecution of whites in south africa
+1463 -528

And Lou from "Londonistan" gives a stark warning to his fellow racists; Be careful about being racist in public.

Lou Lippyclit, Londonistan, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago
these days everyone has to keep their behavior in order whilst in public because if recorded you can become infamous overnight! this guy will probably need Police protection and moving/ hiding considering how volatile and vengeful society is; i would not like to be him...
+323 -71
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:35 am
I'm thinking a Pakistani Dr. Who would be rather good. We could get the bloke that plays Citizen Khan to do it.
Spike Milligan did Pakistani Dakeks

By MisterMuncher
KevS wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:59 pm
A former Kipper and now member of the Libertarian Party (nope, me neither) writes:

Not even a fan, but I can tell he doesn't watch it, or care about it beyond second hand info. Who isn't his/her fucking surname.

(Oops, I see I'm being a smartarse in the replies there. Can't even remember doing that)

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts

I'm assuming most of you have seen the video he's referring to? If not I'll post it below. It's gone viral and the little prick responsible is being investigated now.

Just a warning. It's fucking horrible. I'm seen far more violent and brutal videos on the internet but there's something about this one that is absolutely heart wrenching. From his complete resignation of the situation to his long lonely walk away. As usual the tabloids partly responsible for this current climate are washing their hands of responsibility and acting outraged:

This poor kid has already been through absolute hell in his short life and was meant to come here to find a safe place to live and grow up and he's faced with this? I don't care if that little prick bully is a minor. He's old enough to do shit like this so he's old enough to face whatever consequences are coming his way.
Last edited by Safe_Timber_Man on Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rishi Sunak

Now you mention it, I've never seen them togethe[…]

Boris Johnson

I think it's safe to say that Labour backed him fo[…]

C**t of the day

I'd say that if he keeps this up, he's going to […]

Roll Call

Back in work mode, albeit only about 40-45 hours a[…]