•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Tom_UK
Membership Days Posts
Dog owners in denial: BBC's Susanna Reid tells how a terrier attacked her five-year-old... and its owner tried to blame HER

By Susanna Reid

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... e-HER.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please tell me they've just stolen this from somewhere else and Susanna hasn't started writing for the Mail. Even if it's a one-off it's unacceptable. :(

By AOB
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Probably a one-off. They're probably trying to soften her up in the hope she'll furnish them with an article about how the BBC are all Commies etc when she leaves. Doesn't necessarily mean she even likes the Mail. Christine Bleakley did a Q&A with the Mail a couple of months back. Inexplicable, given the shit they've given her over the past few years using its familiar bullying nature of inviting readers to give her a kick too.

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
AOB wrote:Probably a one-off. They're probably trying to soften her up in the hope she'll furnish them with an article about how the BBC are all Commies etc when she leaves. Doesn't necessarily mean she even likes the Mail.
She's had three children all out of wedlock, albeit all with the same partner. Massive negative for the average Daily M**l reader.
She's on BBC Breakfast today. Bloody hell, she's rubbish. I think she suits the Mail perfectly, vapid, uninformed, lazy and none too bright. Have you seen her car crash of a show on Sundays? I actually resent paying my licence fee so she can earn over £100k a year to spout drivel and act like a particularly stupid eight year old on national TV.
Aaaargh!

No. Emily Maitlis possibly...

She would even turn William Hague, seen here giving her a cheeky backwards goosing.

Would'nt say that she was completely thick. Not in comparison to, say, the girl on reception in our office who thumbs through Heat magazine all day
By Tom_UK
Membership Days Posts
mr angry manchester wrote:Would'nt say that she was completely thick. Not in comparison to, say, the girl on reception in our office who thumbs through Heat magazine all day
I don't think she'll be presenting Newsnight anytime soon, but yes, I would as well. Mind you, I'm just a filthy oik who doesn't have the ridiculously high standards of your average Mail commenter.

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
mr angry manchester wrote:Would'nt say that she was completely thick. Not in comparison to, say, the girl on reception in our office who thumbs through Heat magazine all day
You must work in the public sector. If you were private she'd be doing three different jobs at once.
mr angry manchester wrote:Plenty of idlers in the "dynamic and enterprising" private sector mate
And we're proud of it!
Nigel Farage

I wonder if deep down Nige really wants the UK to […]

Well, that was a pleasant sroll in the sunshine (u[…]

UKIP

CEO of a sweetie shop driven out by the paper boy.[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

The @Global moderators could move it into &qu[…]