:shit: 100 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Andy McDandy wrote:"All red-blooded males will be salivating..." is tabloid shorthand for "if you don't have the horn right now, you must be a woofter".
So what colour does the mail think gay blood is?
Does that explain their opposition to blood donation?
Gay blood is pink. I would have thought that was obvious.
By Tom_UK
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
oboogie wrote:I don't lust after any newsreaders and I'm glad. If I'm watching the news it's because I want information and I want to concentrate. When I was a student we had an economics lecturer who was achingly beautiful, I learnt nothing in her lectures and always had to copy notes up from someone else afterwards because mine would tail off after the first half hour. Most inconsiderate of her.
So, what you effectively need is a news channel fronted by Liz Jones. Mind you, they would have to edit the autocue down to words of less than three syllables, and set it to scroll at half speed.

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
Tom_MKUK wrote:
oboogie wrote:I don't lust after any newsreaders and I'm glad. If I'm watching the news it's because I want information and I want to concentrate. When I was a student we had an economics lecturer who was achingly beautiful, I learnt nothing in her lectures and always had to copy notes up from someone else afterwards because mine would tail off after the first half hour. Most inconsiderate of her.
So, what you effectively need is a news channel fronted by Liz Jones. Mind you, they would have to edit the autocue down to words of less than three syllables, and set it to scroll at half speed.
No that wouldn't work, the screen would be covered in vomit.
Yes, women have breasts! TV girl laments her life in the public eye

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1oykHTF7z" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mail hypocrisy at it's finest. Susanna Reid reveals in an interview that
she deliberately opts for tops and dresses that do not display too much décolletage, and avoids wearing necklaces that are 'too distracting'.
So what photos does the Mail choose to illustrate the article?

By ezinra
Membership Days Posts
Still waiting for a story about "TV boy Bill Turnbull".
Susanna does look lovely but if men are watching for her cleavage then she is obviously not doing her job properly. She is there to present the news remember.

- Me, Home, 13/3/2012 8:19 Rating 4
My fault, I'm female.
Oh, leave Susanna Reid alone. She may not be many peoples' cup of tea, but I like her. (I say that because I'm on annual leave at the moment, which gives me the chance to see BBC breakfast in the morning). By the way, does anybody know when Kate Silverton is coming back?
By Tom_UK
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Susanna's on the DM's pap-list now.

Are you planning to run all the way to Salford, Susanna? Newsreader spotted jogging in park ahead of move north

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... lford.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For a Paul Revoir article, there's not too much of an anti-BBC tone. This made me laugh.
Bystanders said she looked barely out of breath during her training.
I think this translates as "Paul Revoir doesn't think she looks out of breath in the pictures", but I do love the risible notion that a journalist was despatched to the scene of Susanna Reid's jog to gauge the reaction of the general public.
Last edited by Tom_UK on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ça commence bien...

Nigel Farage

One would hope that the constabulary are obliged t[…]

US election 2020

I didn't realize that Missouri has a Medicaid Ex[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Oh the grand ole duke of York...