•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
Inspector Brexit., That London, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago
Just to prove that they are brainless snowflakes - take the smartphone off them and see the reaction!
+160 -16
Dunno what this thick twat is on about. I wonder how he'd react if someone took away something of his that he uses every day?
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
And that is why print journalism is dying out (That and falling advertising revenue). Attitudes-wise, still stuck in the 70s at best.

By Abernathy
D'ye know, I'm still not absolutely sure what "millennials" means.

The Mail seems to think it means "younger people", but is there a more precise definition?

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
I don't know about the Fail's definition of millennial, but for the 'readers' it would appear to be anyone younger than them who doesn't share their mindset. ie about 85% of the UK population under the age of 60.
By Andy McDandy
Kreuzberger wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:48 pm
Andy McDandy wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:07 pm
People who came of age around 2000. Or, y'know, thirtysomething people. Or more accurately, the other people's kids and grandkids.
A wee edit.
Factor in "why aren't my family hanging on my every stupid word?".

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
And the young wonder why we oldies despair at the younger generations..............

'Are we supposed to pick up the phone and then do it?' Hilarious footage shows two teenagers completely baffled by a rotary telephone when given four minutes to make one call
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... l#comments

neverkardashian, Chicago, United States, 2 hours ago
What do you expect from the generation that eats Tide pods?
+54 -6
mikef, Coventry, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago
The future, heaven help us
+44 -8
Donald, Toronto, Canada, 2 hours ago
no different than asking anyone these days to pen a letter on an actual paper using a pen....handwritting is a lost art.
+42 -2
My Pointless Views, Portsmouth, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
Genius - both of them. No doubt they'll go on to get 4.0 GPA in a few years time. And the young wonder why we oldies despair at the younger generations..............
+34 -6
TexasforTrump, Dallas, United States, 3 hours ago
When you spend most of your day playing video games on your iPhone how would you ever learn about anything. We have destroyed our youth.
+29 -3
Millymollymandy73, Hants, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
And to say that suchlike are going to be in charge of the country in a decade or two makes one shudder.
+21 -2

By Boiler
That video would appear to be made in the US. Is this where MailOnline is targeting now, given yesterday's offences against the English Language?

Your dad's in good company, @cycloon - modern TVs have too many adjustments and pointless features now anyway.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
cycloon wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:05 pm
But i'd bet all those Mailites can't work something a teenager doesn't even register as a thing.

And they're damn proud of it. They have no desire to learn about these newfangled gizmos and will tell anyone who'll listen.

My issue seems to've been resolved. Cheers. :)

Alt-right self-identifiers

Yeah, Sartre had it right. I don't think this i[…]

1:50am on Friday 22nd March and the petition now h[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

https://twitter.com/DamCou/status/1108798018218807[…]