•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Andy McDandy wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:56 am
Presumably some idea that the dastardly blacks are trying to steal the monarchy. Basic miscegenation/racism bollocks. I mean, even if it did matter, barring a hideous accident Harry is out of the line of succession.

Buckingham Palace has decreed that while at Sandringham Charles, William and George are forbidden to be together in the presence of Prince Phillip when he's driving
Boiler wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:20 am
Next in the Mail: Meghan Markle looks at a globe, commenters say she's trying to fool us into thinking the Earth is round.

Seriously - what fucking mileage is there in this "fake pregnancy" shit?
It makes pathetic, failed humans of limited intellectual resource feel like they're on the inside track, and thus diverts them from the intrinsic misery of being thick as mince with the appropriate station in life.

The beating heart of all conspiracy bollocks.

As to why she would ever undertake such a thing in real life, fucked if I know. It's always fun to ask someone who does believe these things why. How is even more amusing.
Safe_Timber_Man liked this
Unmasked: The cruel trolls who spew bile against the Duchess of Sussex on social media, branding her a 'hooker' and 'trash'... and call for #Megxit
They spew bile on the DM SYB sections too.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ussex.html
I don't know if I've said this before, but:

This isn't actually all that shocking behaviour from Mail types and Royal Lickers in general. They always hate the new one. Same with Fergie, same with Kate, same with Sainted Diana*. It's the degree and the extent of it that's unusual.

*and, for those of us with functioning memories, they never stopped on this one. For all the talk (now) of her amazing charity work, humanity and ask that jazz, right up until she died she was a crazed, attention-seeking embarrassment. If Henry Paul had been as handy with the brakes and reverse gear...
MisterMuncher wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:07 pm
I don't know if I've said this before, but:

This isn't actually all that shocking behaviour from Mail types and Royal Lickers in general. They always hate the new one. Same with Fergie, same with Kate, same with Sainted Diana*. It's the degree and the extent of it that's unusual.

*and, for those of us with functioning memories, they never stopped on this one. For all the talk (now) of her amazing charity work, humanity and ask that jazz, right up until she died she was a crazed, attention-seeking embarrassment. If Henry Paul had been as handy with the brakes and reverse gear...
Maybe that's true now, but the arrivals of St Di and Fergie took the royals to unprecedented levels of popularity. The backlash only began when the marriages broke up.
They certainly did in the mainstream, but amongst the vocally unpleasant, they were not good enough from day one. It probably comes of hearing too many fairytales as a kid, or being fucked in the head.

See also "I don't think Charles should be king, it should pass straight over to William". You don't get to fucking pick.
They did this with Kate, too. Right up until she left the Lindo Wing with a baby in her arms she was accused by (mostly female) Mailites of having a pillow stuffed up there.

I don't really understand the thinking behind it. Is accusing a woman of faking pregnancy just some banal way of insulting them? It's really fucking weird.
As said above, it's mostly racism, but there's something else at play too. In both cases the lady is classed as "not a proper royal" (too middle class, too black etc), so the narrative is that they're somehow stealing the monarchy and whatever baby they have will be illegitimate (nothing new here, see James II and Mary of Modena and the warming pan plot). Also the suggestion that being proper royals, Wills and Harry wouldn't be so foolish as to actually impregnate the hussy, but she somehow has her claws into him so he can't dump her, or it's because he's a soft millennial and he's trying to bring down the system from within. I lose track about here.

What it boils down to is useless Take a Break reading arses looking at pictures of them, and muttering "What's she got that I haven't?" while Phil and Holly drone on in the background.
Andy McDandy wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:26 pm
As said above, it's mostly racism, but there's something else at play too. In both cases the lady is classed as "not a proper royal" (too middle class, too black etc), so the narrative is that they're somehow stealing the monarchy and whatever baby they have will be illegitimate (nothing new here, see James II and Mary of Modena and the warming pan plot). Also the suggestion that being proper royals, Wills and Harry wouldn't be so foolish as to actually impregnate the hussy, but she somehow has her claws into him so he can't dump her, or it's because he's a soft millennial and he's trying to bring down the system from within. I lose track about here.

What it boils down to is useless Take a Break reading arses looking at pictures of them, and muttering "What's she got that I haven't?" while Phil and Holly drone on in the background.
Broken and miserable people of below average intelligence desperate to feel like they're on the inside track and are the clever winners in life. Also comes with a bonus of righteous indignation and a boost to the old self importance at being hushed up and ignored by*them* when you try to wake up the sheeple.

Thus with all such. If they were just gullible fuckers beguiled by circular logic that my young lad (2 y 7mo) could pull asunder easier than a cheese sandwich, you could extend a modicum of sympathy, but it's the palpable bitterness and anger that'll stop you.
There's a lot of truth in this, I believe. They get to share their views on pages which have vast amounts of traffic and enjoy the social confirmation (likes) to boot. That, in their minds, equates to credibility and so the dominoes fall. It is the same psychological dynamic that turn daft opinions into facts into mob rule into the will of the people.
Labour, Generally.

I'm sure the less well of Brexiters of Great Yarmo[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

Anyhoo, worth a read : https://www.commondreams.[…]

Sad Faces in Local Papers

Northern Irish local newspapers are generally quit[…]

If.