•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
SoulBoy wrote:
Bemused, West Sussex
Public sector, innit? An explosion of state-sponsored jobs engineered by ZanuLabour. And when the State controls your money, it controls YOU. Think about it - public sector equals union-controlled services; unions control Labour party; State controls your income - it controls YOU. Wake up, people, PLEASE.
Not seen one of those for a while, he'll be gutted he forgot the Liebour though.
I thought exactly the same.
ZanuLabour was phased out about the time that "Cap'n" Bob Mugabe entered his dotage.
It seems our troll hasn't been attending tinfoil hat briefings for at least 5 years.
Kreuzberger wrote:
Arnold wrote:They've nicked our title!

The great rubbish revolt: Readers reveal their daily battles with the litterbugs blighting Britain and defiling our streets

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3T4i0d2n5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A brane done some speaking...
russell warner, leicester, United Kingdom, about 21 hours ago

WHY DO PEAPLE DO THIS ITS LIKE EVERY ONE AS GAVE UP..................................
0 7
Sport are academy chanes.
Armed police storm street with guns and Tasers after neighbour calls 999 in row over position of wheelie bin
Gloucestershire Police answered George Clifton's 'stinking' bin complaint
Neighbour Russell Shurmer had placed wheelie bin near his foe's window
Police attended the scene armed with both handguns and electric Tasers
Both men agree that reaction was over the top despite history of trouble between feuding pair - which included hacksaw fight

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3ihBflic8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This picture shows Mr Clifton's house (left) and Shurmer's on the right. The cross on the right shows where the bin is now and usually kept. The cross on the left, however, highlights where the 'stinking' bin had been placed
Litter fines soar as councils hand out nine an hour: More than £20m raised from fixed-penalty notices since 2010
Fines for dropping rubbish soared dramatically as they are used a cash cow for councils hit by dramatic cuts.
For once it's not leading as nobody is following. Why the DM thought its readers would side with litter louts is a mystery to me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z47UVAwg5c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Messianic Trees wrote:Armed police storm street with guns and Tasers after neighbour calls 999 in row over position of wheelie bin
Gloucestershire Police answered George Clifton's 'stinking' bin complaint
Neighbour Russell Shurmer had placed wheelie bin near his foe's window
Police attended the scene armed with both handguns and electric Tasers
Both men agree that reaction was over the top despite history of trouble between feuding pair - which included hacksaw fight

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3ihBflic8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This picture shows Mr Clifton's house (left) and Shurmer's on the right. The cross on the right shows where the bin is now and usually kept. The cross on the left, however, highlights where the 'stinking' bin had been placed

Story in the blue box below is a candidate for the "behaviour which exemplifies the Daily Mail Mindset thread".
Arnold wrote:Litter fines soar as councils hand out nine an hour: More than £20m raised from fixed-penalty notices since 2010
Fines for dropping rubbish soared dramatically as they are used a cash cow for councils hit by dramatic cuts.
For once it's not leading as nobody is following. Why the DM thought its readers would side with litter louts is a mystery to me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z47UVAwg5c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It's like so many things. Speeding, for instance. Or restricted parking*. Once they realise that they're quite likely to break a law, it becomes a rather silly and draconian law enforced by some sort of Stasi.

*I want to park for as long as I like somewhere. It will not cross my Mailite mind for a moment that if everyone thinks like that, then nobody will be able to park at all.

I actually had an example of this over the weekend. I was at a live roleplaying event, and come Monday, when everyone's packing up, the message goes out that no cars are allowed on the camping fields, owing to the rain and generally soft ground. If you drive a car on, it'll churn up mud and your car will get stuck. So carry your tents and stuff over to the car park. But despite the warnings, someone drives their car onto the field. And someone else sees it, and assumes that it's now OK to drive on. And two more see them. And so on. And every car that drives on the grass churns it up a little more and before you know it the grass has become mud and cars are getting stuck...

...and all because a few lazy twats didn't want to carry their bags a few metres further.
Andy McDandy wrote: *I want to park for as long as I like somewhere. It will not cross my Mailite mind for a moment that if everyone thinks like that, then nobody will be able to park at all.

...and all because a few lazy twats didn't want to carry their bags a few metres further.
I bought an electric car two months ago. A nearby supermarket car park is never full, but the four bays with charging points are usually occupied by petrol or diesel cars. The owners would rather stop me charging my car rather than walk 30 yards.
One day, I'm going to park behind one and plug in. Luckily, the cable is long enough.
Arnold wrote:
Andy McDandy wrote: *I want to park for as long as I like somewhere. It will not cross my Mailite mind for a moment that if everyone thinks like that, then nobody will be able to park at all.

I bought an electric car two months ago. A nearby supermarket car park is never full, but the four bays with charging points are usually occupied by petrol or diesel cars. The owners would rather stop me charging my car rather than walk 30 yards.
One day, I'm going to park behind one and plug in. Luckily, the cable is long enough.
What's the plug like? - would it fit up the Mk 1 human sphincter?
Arnold (or someone) made that point before, so I looked when I went to Sainsbury's and there were gas-guzzlers parked in the electrical pockets, even though most spaces were empty. Just further from the lift.
Bones McCoy wrote:What's the plug like? - would it fit up the Mk 1 human sphincter?
Round, so an easy fit. Too easy.
It's most odd. These are motorists who wouldn't be happy if prevented from buying petrol.
No bins collected for up to a month over Christmas: Warning of potential 'health hazard' after rounds are put back by up to a week by cost-cutting councils
Councils cut bin collections across London and the UK over Christmas
The amount of waste increases by almost a third over the festive period
Homeowners denounced the decision, calling it a 'public health problem'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ounds.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Simon, Surrey, United Kingdom

When did you last see a council road sweeper? Bins every two weeks... pavements cracked, roads shot to pieces...but you can guarantee HQ looks immaculate & the new logo and tag line look splendid..... when are we going to wake up and smell the coffee?
Destructivedave, Cambridge, United Kingdom

Time to deduct a month off the council tax then. You flood our country with non contributers and expect us to pay for it all.
Justmyopinion2016, London, United Kingdom

Yet the same councils are able to fund 35yr 'child' migrants for however many years but now can't take our rubbish away. A service we already pay over the odds for... What part of 'we can't cope' do these idiots in the council not understand?! Huge issue with majority of councils around the UK is the geriatric staff. Councils should be ran like a business with the correct person with correct credentials to fulfil the role. Not discriminating against age, it's fact. I dare you to look up your local council and view the profiles for each member. 90% will be over 60yr
Yiorgi, Rethymno, Greece

Yet these luvvies on their extended Xmas jollies will be expecting all the shop workers, barmen, waiters and chefs to provide them with a full on service so they can enjoy themselves won't they?
ScrapmobileGran, Cathederal City, United Kingdom

Disgraceful . Cut the councillors lavish lunches , their expenses and travel allowances , cut back on most non essential spending IE , cut 15 % of Head teachers salaries , top execs for refuse and collection services , and all execs of Council run services . Their salaries , like those of the health service are out of control . Then spend OUR MONEY , THE TAXPAYER , WISELY .
cycloon wrote:Does 'justmyopinion2016' think councillors are the only people employed by councils...?!
Probably. And, of course, if he can do a better job he can always stand.
The new leader of the Labour Party

On that Military Intervention thing: It is not e[…]

The Guardian

The chances are the Chinese are dumping (state s[…]

Dominic Cummings

Aside from the race shit.... what's his "geop[…]

Boris Johnson

As seems to have been suggested on a BBC SYB - he'[…]