•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Thought Big Noel's Wikipedia entry was interesting :
For many years Edmonds has been a believer in Spiritualism, in particular the concept of cosmic ordering, a subject he became interested in after being introduced to Bärbel Mohr's book The Cosmic Ordering Service - A Guide to Realising Your Dreams by his reflexologist.[54] He had not worked on TV since the end of his BBC TV show Noel's House Party in 1999 and one of his wishes was for a new challenge. Later he was offered the chance to return to TV to work on Deal or No Deal.[55] Edmonds later went on to write his own book[56] titled Positively Happy: Cosmic Ways To Change Your Life.[57][58]

Edmonds said in 2008 that he is constantly accompanied by two melon-sized "spiritual energy" balls, which appear over his shoulders and which he believes to be the spirits of his dead parents. "Orbs are little bundles of positive energy and they think they can move between 500 and 1,000 miles per hour," according to Edmonds. "They look like little round planets but they come in all shapes and sizes."[59] He has asserted that the orbs appear only on digital photographs.[60]

In August 2015, Edmonds gave an interview to the Daily Mirror in which he stated that the greatest problem facing humanity was "electrosmog" due to Wi-Fi and other "systems", causing the destruction of "our natural electro-magnetic fields". He also stated a belief that death was impossible because the body was merely a container for "a universal energy", and that this had "been known for a very long time". When he dies, Edmonds' anticipates that "My energy will return to where it came from - part of a massive, incomprehensible universal web of energy".[61]
Also, Noel will be 70 in December.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Its not incomprehensible where his energy goes hence the phrase "pushing up the daisies."

Noel didn't reveal his hand in the EURef but I think we can guess which way he voted
he stated that the greatest problem facing humanity was "electrosmog" due to Wi-Fi and other "systems", causing the destruction of "our natural electro-magnetic fields".

By MisterMuncher
cycloon wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:50 am
In a roundabout way, he's kinda right with this:
When he dies, Edmonds' anticipates that "My energy will return to where it came from - part of a massive, incomprehensible universal web of energy
Just one suspects his 'energy' is rather different to a physicist's...
I don't remember if it was Brian Cox, Ben Goldacre or Dara Ó Bríain who said it first, but anyone who talks about "energy" without specifying the type (or making it very obvious from context) is probably a fucking nutcase.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
Justin Welby is evil
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/no ... id=ieslice

Noel Edmonds has branded the Archbishop of Canterbury a "reincarnation of evil" for failing to meet HBOS fraud victims and investing in Lloyds Banking Group.
Am I alone in thinking Edmonds is a Grade 1 Thundercunt and a drivelling dribbly knob-end?

Edit: I'm no fan of Welby, but anyone who repeatedly refuses to talk to Edmonds has to have some redeeming features.
youngian liked this

By Abernathy
I understand that Bonkers Noel has been on the jungle programme (which I'm afraid I never watch) munching wombat's goolies and such like.

If you've watched it, what's he been like?

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Desperate. Cringeworthy attempt to re-invent himself as a marketable tv persona. Chummed up with Harry Redknapp in a ball-achingly bizarre bromance. Voted out and doing the rounds of bland chat shows, painfully obvious that contractual obligations involve appearances by Mr Blobby and going easy on nutjob beliefs.

By MisterMuncher
youngian wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:23 am
John Peel recounted waiting for a bus in the rain outside BBC Centre when Noel winds down the window of his Roller to ask which way Peel was going: "I'm going the other way," Noel replied and sped off. "But that's Noel for you," Peel retorted dryly.
If the bus was actually on fire, it would still be a better choice. Absolute wanker.

You'd think by now he'd have got round to cosmic ordering himself a personality that wouldn't induce vomit at 30 paces.
The Northern Irish thread

Good episode of Spotlight on Lyra McKee, the New I[…]

The Trump Presidency

Sadly, quoting Baltimore at these people is a wast[…]

Momentum

Momentum strongly criticized here by neoliberal au[…]

Endangering Democracy

And Dr Ault leaps to the conclusion that "thi[…]