•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Abernathy
Membership Days Posts
Gobby Ian-Paisley-in-Drag type who is increasingly regularly being invited onto telly as a pundit on programmes like The Daily Politics and Question Time.

She is the co-editor of a repugnant website called "Conservative Woman" .

Sample here : http://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/laur ... rth-korea/
That's an interesting point. The photo shows two catchlights in her right eye and two on her tooth, nothing on the left. Both of these things are strange...
Perhaps a main/slave flash setup? Or studio lights? Not just a casual snap.
Fozzy wrote:Show me someone who uses terms like "leftie", and I'll show you an immature idiot with the vocabulary of a 12 year old.
Stop virtue-signalling you cuck.
Zelo Street skewered her hypocrisy a while ago - she wrote an article complaining about working mothers, and also women who don't change their name on marriage, despite working after kids and under her maiden name.
I remember a Roger Mellie strip (in which he 'did' Question Time, complete with a Jezza-lookalike social worker) coming out with the "if you like it so much why don't you go live in X" line, about 25 years ago. Only thing was, that was a comic strip, and the reader was invited to laugh at the banality of the statement.
You say that, but I have had a Tory bore in a pub almost scream at me "if you like leftie shit so much, why don't you fuck off to North Korea or Cuba?"

I think I'd set him off by defending the NHS on the basis of how well they'd treated my epilepsy, and he'd started bemoaning how "hard working taxpayers" like him were subsidising my meds. I was looking around checking I wasn't in some unhinged Jeremy Beadle-style sketch.

Point being, these lunatics are actually out there.
Andy McDandy wrote:I remember a Roger Mellie strip (in which he 'did' Question Time, complete with a Jezza-lookalike social worker) coming out with the "if you like it so much why don't you go live in X" line, about 25 years ago. Only thing was, that was a comic strip, and the reader was invited to laugh at the banality of the statement.
I remember that one. They then went on to play "Marbles Up Their Arseholes".
This one is a cracker . Hating the Tories, now :
With the stroke of a pen, the Tories believe they can magically turn men into women and vice versa. They have even instructed the UN to ditch the term ‘pregnant woman’ and use ‘pregnant people’ instead. This is misogyny. This is the Tory party.
A belter.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/lau ... my-within/

The clever invention that lets you drink wine A[…]

With any luck, the rapidly shifting demographic la[…]

Nigel Farage

I thought the wheel bolts being loose on his car ([…]

Question Time

I'd place a substantial bet that these types are t[…]