•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
For reasons that escape me my partner at the time wanted to go on the Wright Stuff audience so we went along. Rod Liddle was among the guests.
Afterwards she said; "that Rod Liddle is a right chancer, he was eyeing me up all through the show". I told her I never noticed. You wouldn't she said he clocked you first to make sure you were looking the other way.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
I remember a few years ago on This Week when Liddle was doing the what's been happening in the week pieces and afterwards Diane Abbot raised a point about Liddle being a wife beater. Andrew Neil just dismissed it out of hand.

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:For reasons that escape me my partner at the time wanted to go on the Wright Stuff audience so we went along. Rod Liddle was among the guests.
Afterwards she said; "that Rod Liddle is a right chancer, he was eyeing me up all through the show". I told her I never noticed. You wouldn't she said he clocked you first to make sure you were looking the other way.

Did you whoop and cheer wildly at the end of each section of the show before the advert breaks?

By Messianic Trees
Membership Days Posts
So now we know – the BBC is more scared of offending Muslims than gay people

From the comments:
crosscop

Why can't we produce a politician like Geert Wilders? He goes campaigning in the Hague and when asked what the city needs, he replies "Fewer Moroccans." All hell predictably breaks loose. He refuses to apologise and at his next rally asks the audience if the Netherlands needs more Moroccans or fewer Moroccans - the crowd roars back "Fewer!" If only Farage had his courage - but then, Nigel has a wife and kids, and a bulletproof vest wouldn't suit him.
global city

We know that. In the hierarchy of victimhood, Islam trumps everything else, it is top of the pyramid.

As we also know that all of these Cultural Marxist constructs (multiculturalism, minority rights, political correctness, identity politics, mass immigration and culture wars) are not about equal rights or justice, but destruction of society and 'capitalism' then we should really have no truck with them.
Shazza

I hope the BBC and the associated dhimmi MSM will be given due credit when the flag of islam is flying over Westminster and St. Paul's openly a mosque without having to refer to them as 'community centres'.

By Messianic Trees
Membership Days Posts
Rebekah Brooks takes her place in a perfect picture of modern Britain
For me ... the thing which has become defining of the country right now is the magnificent hoop-de-doodle of the politically motivated show trial, each one costing untold millions and millions of pounds and each one accompanied by a howled demand for some sort of retribution from the absolutist metropolitan elite, while the filth are shown carrying out those black plastic bags at dawn (the cameras always handily present) — and then, later, sometimes a hell of a lot later, a jury comprised of ordinary people thinking about the whole thing long and hard and almost always deciding to acquit. Trials driven by some newly discovered obsession and which get us all whipped up into a frenzy for ages — until the verdicts come through, mostly.
My suspicion ... is that the relentless pursuit of News International journalists and factotums was motivated more by a visceral loathing of Rupert Murdoch, who is seen by some deranged sections of the left as satanic, than any grave worries about invasion of privacy. I've never met Roop, either, by the way, although I do work for the bloke, I suppose.

You might hope that the acquittal of Brooks will be the final nail in the coffin of those supposed liberals who wish to limit the power of the press. Lord Justice Leveson's findings, made when the tumult was at its height, have largely been ignored by both the newspapers and the politicians, suspected of being both unworkable and undemocratic. And yet last week one of Hacked Off's leading lights, the comedian Steve Coogan, became a patron of the charity Index on Censorship (presumably to argue that censorship is a really bad thing unless it applies to coverage of his own behaviour). So the mania continues for a while....

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
My suspicion ... is that the relentless pursuit of News International journalists and factotums was motivated more by a visceral loathing of Rupert Murdoch, who is seen by some deranged sections of the left as satanic, than any grave worries about invasion of privacy. I've never met Roop, either, by the way, although I do work for the bloke, I suppose.
That's Rod.

He's proper Old Labour, like he says.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Catkins wrote:Clearly going for a double dose of obnoxiousness in time for Christmas

http://www.spectator.co.uk/columnists/r ... ood-banks/
In which "Jimmy" Liddle confuses a mirror and a picture of a food bank, with unfunny consequences.

Flybmi collapses, blaming Brexit uncertainty […]

Just when you think Yaxley-Lennon couldn’t b[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

It doesn't but it can be a nuisance to Labour.

The Tories, Generally

Exclusive: Tory Party 'In Denial' Over Islamopho[…]