•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
We've chatted about this, so put up your local favourites.
Here's some from the South London press to start you off.

Demented christian not allowed to wear jewelry like everybody else...

Boy not fed for being too thick to ask. He's OK, mother wants compo?

reporters sleep rough because their editor tells them to, no honestly!

And my favourite:
Woman's life ruined because Christmas tree not collected by bin men yet. Oh, they have. Oh well, run the story anyway...

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts

From the Birmingham Evening Mail
WHEN sisters Anisha and Dayna Gill were given gift cards for Birmingham’s Bullring, they were thrilled.

The girls, from Handsworth Wood, Birmingham, kept the cards, worth £30 and £50 each, until they knew what they wanted to buy.

The cards clearly displayed an expiry date in December 2012 so the youngsters immediately assumed they would be valid until then.

But the Bullring’s policy meant that the cards were only valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Yet this term was not written onto the card.

It meant that when they went to use them, they were told they were out of date.

Disappointed, Dayna, 14, and Anisha, 12, now want to warn people out there who receive a card as a present not to leave it too long before they use it.

“We were really shocked to learn that they were out of date, despite there being an expiry of December 12 written clearly on the front of the card,” the girls said.
By Tom_UK
Membership Days Posts
Fflaps wrote:Image

Church of Jedi founder/local loser enters supermarket, refuses to take down hood when asked, asked to leave supermarket, claims religious discrimination*

Nice blog btw!

*This is totally true, story here
He was on that Sunday morning cockfest with Nicky Campbell moaning about that at the time.
By Fozzy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I love it when they do a group photo of people looking sad, because there's always one that's secretly pleased about getting their photo in the paper and doesn't manage to hold the sad face long enough. Like the girl with the yellow collar in that top photo on Fflaps' post.
By Tom_UK
Membership Days Posts
Fozzy wrote:I love it when they do a group photo of people looking sad, because there's always one that's secretly pleased about getting their photo in the paper and doesn't manage to hold the sad face long enough. Like the girl with the yellow collar in that top photo on Fflaps' post.
And the girl to her left massively overdoing it! :lol:
Diane Abbott

Fenton in full deflection mode there.

Claire Fox

I knew what Claire Fox was going to say on AQs a[…]

The Biased BBC

https://twitter.com/JMPSimor/status/11193573806161[…]

Daily Express headline today

Sat nav WARNING: Police warn drivers about this […]