For all print & online journalism
:sunglasses: 100 %
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
Every day I I find someone else's dreadful back catalogue on the Telegraph Blogs.

Here he is.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/tobyy ... -cannabis/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sod research I went to some parties and felt left out when a few people did a spliff. And some people I know are fucked up by doing tons of the stuff for donkeys years. No doubt the conversation of boozers is always about the decline of the Roman Empire or something.

Funnily enough his mates on the Telegraph don't seem to have popped up and told him this is a bit "fascist"- that word should be used only for people like George Monbiot seeking a tax system that seeks to encourage people to let out spare rooms.
By Jollity
Membership Days Membership Days
Every time I've seen his recent blogs when flicking through the Telegraph website, they've seemed to be about free schools, how totally awesome free schools are, how he totally wants to make a free school and how people who disagree with the concept of free schools are big poopy meanie faces. Perhaps if I were a parent, this would be more interesting.

I think he may also be one of those people who "became" right wing after the WTC attack, but I could well be mistaken.
By Fozzy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Given that his devotion to the concept of free schools arose only when he started thinking about schools for his own kids, I'm sceptical about how genuine it is. Only a twat like Gove could think it appropriate to shunt millions of pounds worth of public money his way for the purpose.

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
But he was fun after some coke. Actually, Young going serious is a blessed relief from the "I used to be a right cunt me, but I became a dad" articles we get from others.

Oddly his mates don't think this article is hypocritical. But they wet their pants that George Monbiot had a spare room once.

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Posts
I feel sorry for the kids attending his school. They'll probably be gutted when they find out he isn't Heston Blumenthal and therefore no, school dinners will not be working fishfinger hovercrafts with animatronic seagulls made of chips, followed by chocolate helicopters for dessert.
By Fozzy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Jollity wrote:Look at this douche.
That is outrageous. I'm not sure whether I'm more disgusted by the fact that they're chucking out community groups to give him a school to play with, or that their second choice is a building earmarked as a school for children with special needs. This really is the despicable face of Conservatism.

And as for that virtuous claim that half the places will go to people living nearby - why not all of them?

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
As always he's popped up on the comments.
I'm baffled by Andy Slaughter's opposition to the West London Free School. As a successful product of Latymer Upper School, he knows how useful a rigorous academic education can be. All we want is to extend the same educational opportunities to local residents who aren't as privileged as him. You'd think that as a Labour MP he'd be in favour of increasing opportunities for his constituents, but apparently not.
Yeah, the school will be full of the underpriviledged, won't it?

Anyway, this "you went there, why don't you support it" is absolutely pathetic. Presumably white South Africans shouldn't have supported the ending of Apartheid.

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
crabcakes_windermere wrote:I feel sorry for the kids attending his school. They'll probably be gutted when they find out he isn't Heston Blumenthal and therefore no, school dinners will not be working fishfinger hovercrafts with animatronic seagulls made of chips, followed by chocolate helicopters for dessert.
Very good.

He looks like the Masterchef bloke as well.

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/tobyy ... parenting/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Be a cunt to your kids or they'll be selling the Big Issue soon. Or is that a hilarious joke?

Does he think kids are under no academic pressure now?

And British kids collapse when they meet someone like this delightful woman's kid. Really? I'd say they're more likely to think the other kid has no social skills, and that there are more important things than maths.

He seems to suggest there's some economic advantage in having everybody taught in this way. Doesn't society need other people apart from mathematicians?
Boris Johnson

Johnson is now saying that he is not going to re[…]

The LibDems, generally

Is Swinson safe from the SNP in her seat? She ou[…]

The Sun

The actions of them lately, along with the Mail wi[…]

I saw that Goodwin has gone after Cameron, which m[…]