•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Catkins
Membership Days Posts
I thought this was the worst bit. Poor kids having him around the house more.
And this brings me to the main benefit of being cast out of public life, which is spending more time with my family...Maybe it’s because they’re a bit older now. My main mode of communication with people I love is banter — endless mickey-taking. When my kids were five, six, eight and ten, this didn’t always go down so well. I would end up ‘crossing the line’, in Caroline’s words, and someone would run out of the room in tears. But now there is no line. Every mealtime is a festival of coruscating badinage. And boy, are they rude to me.

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:19 pm
Translation: I bullied my kids.
Must admit I interpreted it as "hey I'm hip and dig down with the kids, and they love me so much we can have bantz"....but then again thinking about it, is it " this is the only way I can get revenge for how I was treated at school and this was the only way I could get my own back"

The other thing that occurred is ..... Well that's how real friends act Tobes!......that the false fucking world that you live in so suck it up you cunt (your beloved Watchman is a bit Malcolm Tucker tonight)

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:19 pm
Translation: I bullied my kids.
And I show the customary discrepancy between dishing it out and taking it.

For all his talking of Twitter mobs, he's handy enough at enlisting his followers to abuse and threaten. That's from personal experience. Amusingly shit threats they were, too, but the point remains.

By mattomac
He lost his position on the OFS because he was totally unsuited and underqualified for such a position. He seemed to have been appointed to piss off Univerisities, the Trade Unions and any student body that related to protective characteristics.

His qualifications, mates with Tories and part of a free school set up.
By Andy McDandy
Every time I see there's an update on his thread, I inwardly ask "Oh fuck, what new idiocy?".

Glad to not be disappointed.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Toby Young - A Wankspanner Speaks
https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2019/0 ... peaks.html
He passed judgment on her book. She pointed out - correctly - that he had not read it. His counter was to excuse himself by saying he’d read the press release.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Big Arnold wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:21 am
Toby Young - A Wankspanner Speaks
https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2019/0 ... peaks.html
He passed judgment on her book. She pointed out - correctly - that he had not read it. His counter was to excuse himself by saying he’d read the press release.
Isn't that the Delingpole Defence.
Not a scientist, doesn't do science, reckons his superior genius gives him a leg up in making comments.
Labour, Generally.

It's a certainty that when the Corbyn/May deal i[…]

Claire Fox

Makes you wonder what Damascene revelation caused […]

The Brexit Party

He's had a huge amount of influence, though. He […]

Driver, 23, who spent £3,000 lowering his […]