•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Spiked has a long-standing interest in promoting 'rational' positions such as that.

It's disingenous to the max, and, as ever, the efforts of lawyers, politicians and activists 'on the ground', based on experience and considered reaction, are ignored in favour of poking sticks at prominent media figures and Twitter nobodies.

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:21 pm
It's just whataboutery. Like he gives a damn about anything other than his personal media profile.
He's a professional edgelord, whom if not in employment through wingnut welfare would be sitting on 4chan for several hours each day.
By Andy McDandy
So Brendan conflates poverty with lack of education. Or lack of information. Not so. You can be poor and well informed. You can be rich and thick.

The twat.
By Andy McDandy
It's not that it was done in a back garden, but that the dickheads posted it online.

I can strut around nude in my bathroom, but if I do so in the street there's going to be trouble.

By bluebellnutter
I wonder how many of the people laughing at this and claiming it's "just banter" would be sticking up for them if they'd burnt a poppy?

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:27 pm
I wonder how many of the people laughing at this and claiming it's "just banter" would be sticking up for them if they'd burnt a poppy?
Even Piers Morgan was disgusted at this.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/06/piers-mo ... to=twitter
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

"Prime Minister, I have President Trump on th[…]

...Married brothers having separate households i[…]

It was/is working across my Apple devices but perh[…]

What's left? Revoke article 50. Let's think […]