•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By daveinbrum
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Couldn't find a dedicated thread for this gobshite. He's written a vomit-worthily fawning piece for the Telegraph about Ronald Regan today (true Conservative, friend of UK, not like that nasty Obama; never mind Iran-Contra, his antics in South America or almost bankrupting the country):

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/author/danielhannan/

To be fair, at least there's some dissent in the comments.

By Samanfur
Could've sworn we had a dedicated thread for this git after he tried to become a legend in his own Youtube account after quoting Dr. Seuss about Tony Blair. I forget which other kids' book he delivered a reading from on the actual election night.

A few years ago, he had at least as much shameless desperation as Nadine "Ooooh! A camera!" Dorries, although I thought he'd gone quiet recently.
By Danson's Forehead
Membership Days
Samanfur wrote:Could've sworn we had a dedicated thread for this git after he tried to become a legend in his own Youtube account after quoting Dr. Seuss about Tony Blair. I forget which other kids' book he delivered a reading from on the actual election night.

A few years ago, he had at least as much shameless desperation as Nadine "Ooooh! A camera!" Dorries, although I thought he'd gone quiet recently.
He made his name from being a wildly right-wing maniac. The entire remainder of his party has rather stolen his act.

By Goodbyemrsaddam
Membership Days
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danie ... o-america/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This new article, and the ensuring link makes me vomit.

"What are your thoughts on the Tea Party movement in America?

“I think that the Tea Party movement are the sons of liberty of today. They have exactly done what the founders envisaged a free citizenry as doing, which is to say they’ve sprung to the defense of their ancient liberties when their own representatives have prejudiced them.”

Bloody hell...Sons of Liberty indeed....
By InkyGB
Membership Days
Goodbyemrsaddam wrote:http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danie ... o-america/

This new article, and the ensuring link makes me vomit.

"What are your thoughts on the Tea Party movement in America?

“I think that the Tea Party movement are the sons of liberty of today. They have exactly done what the founders envisaged a free citizenry as doing, which is to say they’ve sprung to the defense of their ancient liberties when their own representatives have prejudiced them.”

Bloody hell...Sons of Liberty indeed....
The only liberty that the Tea Party are interested in is protecting their own government benefits while denying those benefits to others. They also don't see why they should have to pay for those benefits and, as Glenn Beck said. they want the government to "get out of the way" (except when it's giving them money obviously).

Daniel Hannan is an idiot. Ask him about Iceland sometime. He really Osborned himself there.
By satnav
Membership Days Posts
Given how much coverage the EU referendum is getting on the news and in the press at the moment I would have thought organising a demo that only pulls in 2000 demonstrators is a fairly epic fail. Hannan would be better off keeping quiet about such a poor turnout rather than drawing attention to it with a silly article like this.

By Abernathy
daveinbrum wrote:Does Hannan really not see that it's not exactly fair to compare a brief rally with a sleep-out potentially lasting months?
Of course he does. But he's a cunt.
Aaron Bastani

He's trying to win Uncle Seamus's approval. https[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

If we're honest we are really facing a "glove[…]

Climate change and "politics"

Well done to those kids who went on strike today. […]

The Trump Presidency

He has declared a national emergency on salad (veg[…]