•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Boiler
satnav wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:23 am
The sad decline of the Telegraph continues a pace.

The BBC's unforgivably Trot-dominated Panorama shows why we need transparency
TOM HARWOOD
Ah, the Guido fuckwit.

https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2020/0 ... -talk.html

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Also, isn't "activist" a lovely word? Member is a fact, as is union shop steward. But activist? Anyone could be an activist. Like Labour, vote Labour, know a Labour member. Any of those could make you an activist.

By Tubby Isaacs
In America, and doubtless increasingly here, you hear about "activist judges". These are people who make decisions conservatives don't like. Funnily enough judges who do things like chuck out a chunk of the Voting RIghts Act after nearly 50 years, these aren't activist judges at all.

By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:48 pm
In America, and doubtless increasingly here, you hear about "activist judges". These are people who make decisions conservatives don't like. Funnily enough judges who do things like chuck out a chunk of the Voting RIghts Act after nearly 50 years, these aren't activist judges at all.
A thought just sprung into my head.
The next election is going to have those open carry militias outside the poling stations isn't it.
America: embracing its failed state status, by turning into 1970's Haiti.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By satnav
Just spotted this tweet from the Telegraph Allison Pearson.
It’s been rough at times, but I’m glad my family has had #COVID19 We will not be part of a second wave, we can visit grandparents without fear of harming them, we can go back to work and uni and make ourselves useful to vulnerable people.
I am trying really hard but I really can't imagine Allison Pearson making herself useful to vulnerable people.
Shaun Bailey

It's like watching a shit version of Carcetti's […]

US election 2020

I'm delighted that Biden has "gone there"[…]

Was it followed by pictograms of a mushroom cloud […]

The Tories, Generally

The Tory spin and control of the media is so effe[…]