•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By lord_kobel
Membership Days Posts
No, call any poster on here a cunt and get modded. Is that really a suprise to you? You got a first warning and instead of taking it on board you've acted like you've been permabanned.
the mighty social justice warrior.
You do get that you're copying the Mail there, right? And that this is primarily a site for calling out that kind of shit from the mail, right?

Also, if by "bullying", you mean "standing up for women against bigotry", then again I would question your problem with it.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
lord_kobel wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:29 am
No, call any poster on here a cunt and get modded. Is that really a suprise to you? You got a first warning and instead of taking it on board you've acted like you've been permabanned.
the mighty social justice warrior.
You do get that you're copying the Mail there, right? And that this is primarily a site for calling out that kind of shit from the mail, right?

Also, if by "bullying", you mean "standing up for women against bigotry", then again I would question your problem with it.
If people don't want to be branded far-right then using the term social justice warrior isn't the way to go about it.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Sorry I don't want to be "that guy" but I just want to put on record that I have a problem with an argument being moderated by someone who is an active participant in that same argument.

Anyway I'll shut up now...
Abernathy, Boiler, Malcolm Armsteen and 3 others liked this

By Boiler
bluebellnutter wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:14 pm
Sorry I don't want to be "that guy" but I just want to put on record that I have a problem with an argument being moderated by someone who is an active participant in that same argument
Agreed. This is something the other mods should be discussing amongst themselves, minus Kobel. It's the only way.
Malcolm Armsteen liked this

Flybmi collapses, blaming Brexit uncertainty […]

Just when you think Yaxley-Lennon couldn’t b[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

It doesn't but it can be a nuisance to Labour.

The Tories, Generally

Exclusive: Tory Party 'In Denial' Over Islamopho[…]