•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
I am pretty much of that "left" and feel like I am actually being cluster-bombed by the Labour leadership. Just indiscriminate collateral damage with deadly left-overs that harm children for years and years to come.

And while we are on ordnance; I haven't felt so distant from Labour since the eve of Iraq War. There's irony for you.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Samanfur wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:33 am
Owen Jones responds to those allegations from Private Eye that we were discussing.
Notably he doesn't explain why this person felt aggrieved to post all these messages.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
You see this is a large part of my problem with Owen.

You see the problem? It's ok for Osamor to employ her son despite him convicted for dealing drugs, but Angela Smith can't employ her husband as a researcher. The key difference is that Osamor is to use one of Mrs Thatcher's phrases 'one of us' and Angela Smith isn't.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46028817
A Labour councillor convicted of trying to smuggle drugs into a music festival is facing calls to resign.

Ishmael Osamor - son of Shadow International Development Secretary Kate Osamor - pleaded guilty to having £2,500-worth of drugs at last year's Bestival event in Dorset.

The Haringey councillor was sentenced to a two-year community order and 20 days rehabilitation.

Osamor, 29, has resigned from his cabinet post, but remains a councillor.

He has been approached for comment by the BBC.

Osamor was caught trying to take ecstasy, cocaine, ketamine and cannabis into the festival in August 2017 - nine months before he was elected as a councillor.
Oh and for the record I disagree with the war on drugs.
The Northern Irish thread

Brexit poisons everything it touches but the motiv[…]

The Israel Defense Forces responded to Morris dem[…]

Tony Blair (more Marmite than Messiah)

Yeah. Fucking awful by Blair. It seems The Gu[…]

Meanwhile in America

Of the available candidates (so far) she'd be my[…]