•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Jeez what the hell; GB have just come second with a trolley full of medals in a land of international sporting disappointment. And for all the absurd political appropriation it's John Major who should take a bow. Pity the Tories aren't so keen on strategic planning in other spheres of life.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
So it's the usual high brow, hard hitting reporting from the Mail:

French Olympics ice dancer flashes her NIPPLE after her top comes undone in an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction - but she is praised by fans for finishing the routine
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... aters.html

While pointless and possibly just clip-bait I suspect articles such as these have an element of "fuck you, snowflakes. We'll continue to treat women like this and you can't stop us."

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
You wouldn't mind, but they don't even fucking show you the NIPPLE.

And this fucking "wardrobe malfunction" crap. What is it, did the doors fall off? :twisted:

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:09 am
So it's the usual high brow, hard hitting reporting from the Mail:

French Olympics ice dancer flashes her NIPPLE after her top comes undone in an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction - but she is praised by fans for finishing the routine
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... aters.html

While pointless and possibly just clip-bait I suspect articles such as these have an element of "fuck you, snowflakes. We'll continue to treat women like this and you can't stop us."
Nobody praised me for finishing my "routine" in the shed.

By Boiler
Abernathy wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:57 am
And this fucking "wardrobe malfunction" crap. What is it, did the doors fall off? :twisted:
IIRC it was coined by the Murrikans - who love verbiage (vide 'friendly fire', 'collateral damage') to describe what happened to a female musician on telly in the US, where something like that occurring NOT on a subscription cable channel is enough to get some sections asking "will no-one think of the children?" and marching on the TV station with pitchforks.

It's also more acceptable to the prudish Mail than 'nip slip', which is just vulgar.

Flybmi collapses, blaming Brexit uncertainty […]

Just when you think Yaxley-Lennon couldn’t b[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

It doesn't but it can be a nuisance to Labour.

The Tories, Generally

Exclusive: Tory Party 'In Denial' Over Islamopho[…]