•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
David Davis must call the EU’s bluff over Brexit and tell Brussels they won’t get a single Euro from Britain
Keep up Rod the Brexit Bulldog master negotiator has already called the EU's "bluff" and now he's making an offer instead. What's happened to the street wise blokey poker analogies?

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Bones McCoy wrote:I'll be I can guess what his dog's called.
"The Brains of the Outfit"?

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Rod's still waiting for Godot to turn up from BMW. The fact is no deal isn't that bad for them as the WTO tariff is not high enough for a BMW consumer to break out in a sweat. But more importantly, they do not need British supply chains. Unlike UK car makers heavily dependent on EU supply chains constantly crossing borders.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
"Yeah, we shouldn't pay them a penny! Oh, and can we have a trade deal pweeeeese?"
By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
Does it have anything to do with bombing dam's?

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:"Yeah, we shouldn't pay them a penny! Oh, and can we have a trade deal pweeeeese?"
Only Brits and Germans drive cars. You can't really call those weird boxy things the French have cars, not in any real sense. And they're still on horses and carts south of Nice/east of Munich. FACT.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Watchman wrote:
Does it have anything to do with bombing dam's?
Well it is a black dog ...
By Coupled Moment
Membership Days
"Women's drop in centres in Bratislava" as an example of some loony EU boondoggle comparable to "goat rehabilitation clinic in Thessalonika" really bothered me. I looked it up and saw that there is actually a problem with domestic violence in Slovakia.

From Stop Violence Against Women
A study conducted by the Slovakian government in 2008 indicated that approximately one in five Slovakian women experienced violence at the hands of her current partner, and 27.9 percent experienced violence perpetrated by a past partner.[lx] Slovakian authorities reported 321 domestic abuse cases between January and November 2013.[lxi] In 2012, the Slovakian government recorded 162 cases of domestic violence under Section 208, down from 247 in 2009.[lxii]
The cunt.
By SoulBoy
Membership Days Posts
Coupled Moment wrote:"Women's drop in centres in Bratislava" as an example of some loony EU boondoggle comparable to "goat rehabilitation clinic in Thessalonika" really bothered me. I looked it up and saw that there is actually a problem with domestic violence in Slovakia.

From Stop Violence Against Women
A study conducted by the Slovakian government in 2008 indicated that approximately one in five Slovakian women experienced violence at the hands of her current partner, and 27.9 percent experienced violence perpetrated by a past partner.[lx] Slovakian authorities reported 321 domestic abuse cases between January and November 2013.[lxi] In 2012, the Slovakian government recorded 162 cases of domestic violence under Section 208, down from 247 in 2009.[lxii]
The cunt.
Lest we forget, there was also a "problem with domestic violence" somewhat closer to home.
By Coupled Moment
Membership Days
I hadn't known about that, but it explains a lot. Adds another dimension to his shittiness. A cunt hypercubed - a twatteract if you will.
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
Nazis on the streets of Charlottesville and what does the Scum do? It goes full on Nazi with a columnist, Trevor Kavanagh asking "What do we do about the Muslim problem"

Substitute the word Jewish for Muslim and we are back in the Third Reich with the Volkshier Beobachter.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Given that Kavanagh is on the IPSO board, I wouldn't hold my breath...

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
David Davis must call the EU’s bluff over Brexit and tell Brussels they won’t get a single Euro from Britain

Bad news peeps Davis is now begging to pay contribution fees in order to stay in the CU. On top of the exit bill.
Momentum

Yay! Top Trumps!

The Mail's Front Page Headline

Ah, I dunno that it's even that limited. I've neve[…]

Would appreciate any Twitterers getting this out, […]

Nigel Farage

It's a hard time of year for anyone to find a spar[…]