•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Picklechu2 wrote:The 3 rogue reporters (but not the editor, oh no siree) maneuvre...
Isn't this the most fascinating aspect of this whole debacle that the whole pro-warmongering, poppy wearing officers of the Murdoch press are gutless cowards with no honour to take responsibilty for their watch, despite pocketing several millions in salary bonuses.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Yes, we need to be seriously restrained in what we post here.

But. I hear that there are reports of "much silent swallowing hard in the back channels" this fine and frosty evening :D

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Picklechu2 wrote:The 3 rogue reporters (but not the editor, oh no siree) maneuvre...
Isn't this the most fascinating aspect of this whole debacle that the whole pro-warmongering, poppy wearing officers of the Murdoch press are gutless cowards with no honour to take responsibilty for their watch, despite pocketing several millions in salary bonuses.
Ironically a lot of officers in both world wars displayed a lot more bravery than Coulson and Brooks ever would

By Tubby Isaacs
youngian wrote:
Yep.

Watch that public money go down the pan, hope it goes away, oh shit.

Pure Huhne.
By Fozzy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:Miskiw was News Editor, but the point is valid.
Someone obviously worked out that no-one was really going to buy the line that it was rogue reporter with no-one in charge having any idea, so Miskiw is the token sacrifice.

I wonder if the Murdoch Press is going to lay off attacks on fat cat lawyers for a bit? It might not be a good idea to annoy the defence team at this stage.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Esqui wrote:
Kreuzberger wrote:Yes, we need to be seriously restrained in what we post here.
Indeed. We may not be the largest, most known, most influential site, but I don't doubt that people at the press are aware of us. We wouldn't want to be used as a warning to others.
I think it might be best if we locked this thread for a while

By Timbo
I think we're going to see quite a bit more yet. The other information widely known about RB in America is likely to emerge pretty soon.
I'll be most interested to see what happens once the trial is over and Anonymous release the News International email archive they stole just after the Dowler revelations. That should yield some juicy stuff.

Lest we forget:

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
The leaders in their Chateau with a well stocked Cellar.
The troops in their trenches, with a final tot or run if they're fortunate.

It seems quite consistent.

By Abernathy
I know I may be slightly biased, but it looks to me that they're as guilty as Captain Guilty McGuilty on National Guilty day.

Did Cameron show piss-poor judgement in appointing Coulson Downing Street press spokesman? Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:I know I may be slightly biased, but it looks to me that they're as guilty as Captain Guilty McGuilty on National Guilty day.
They are entitled to a fair trial and they are innocent in this country until they are proved otherwise.

So lets show a bit of decency and fair play towards Andy 'I did it' Coulson and Rebecca 'guilty as fuck' Brooks.
Meanwhile in America

What an absolute shitehole that place is :evil: […]

The Trump Presidency

Have a terrible feeling troops on the street firin[…]

Boris Johnson

If advisors are taking the bullet instead if minis[…]

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

I wonder how much Corbyn's handlers were in fact[…]