Topics about News International
:sunglasses: 52.4 % :thumbsup: 14.3 % :grinning: 21.4 % 🧥 2.4 % 😟 4.8 % :cry: 2.4 % :shit: 2.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Carlos The Badger
Membership Days Posts
You should give it a try, it's really good.

I've just come across an old copy and shall re-read back to front again tomorrow.

¿Que?

No, not that one, silly - this one...

http://www.thesunmagazine.org/

It's a United Statesian magazine that focuses mainly on literature and photography.
And also, our dear brethren of Mailland would call it "a fucking Marxist rag not fit to wipe people's arses with" - it's THAT great.

Up until recently they'd send you three free copies to peruse over before subscribing but that seems to be limited to the U.S. and CanAYdia now - but if you come across a copy I'd recommend snapping it up.
By satnav
Membership Days Posts
I think 'The Sun' has gone downhill pretty quickly over the last months probably because reporters have been spending a lot of time helping police with their inquiries. Yesterday was a very busy news day in more ways than one yet today's front page splash is about a house that used to belong to Amy Winehouse being put up for sale. Is that really news?
By Althea
Membership Days Posts
Patrick100 wrote:And maybe they are laying low so as to be relatively bland and non-controversial while Leveson is on. Just in case as well Leve decides to recall anyone.
That said, the other day/last week/not too long ago they had "UK FATTEST TEENAGE GIRL" and other shit plastered on the front page.
By Patrick100
Membership Days
Althea wrote:
Patrick100 wrote:And maybe they are laying low so as to be relatively bland and non-controversial while Leveson is on. Just in case as well Leve decides to recall anyone.
That said, the other day/last week/not too long ago they had "UK FATTEST TEENAGE GIRL" and other shit plastered on the front page.
Sadly, that, for them, is "uncontroversial", unless someone can find a more overweight female under 20.
By Carlos The Badger
Membership Days Posts
The Piss Dungeon has found its way to The Sun.

And the Shiterag runs the same story in… 3… 2… 1…

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... eeing.html
By SoulBoy
Membership Days Posts
Exclusive By ANDY CRICK and HARRY HAWKINS Published: 16th July 2012

Well done, well fucking done. Perhaps they will follow up this scoop with the Marc Almond story, including the bit where overstretched NHS staff call in the mid-80s equivalent of CSI to drop ongoing murder investigations to determine the precise number of men involved.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
And what about the halfwit from Westminster Council who pulled the plug on Bruce Springsteen jamming with Paul McCartney in Hyde Park last month to comply with the strict timings of the gig licence?
It wasn't the Council as I recall.
NONSENSE AWARD ... Vauxhall are the England football team’s main sponsors but
they banned workers from watching the Euro 2012 games on the telly as bosses
claimed such a distraction would break 'strict health and safety regulations'
Since when did anyone have the right to watch football on TV at work? I didn't, and I didn't use potentially dangerous machinery.
Last edited by Big Arnold on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Projective Unity
Membership Days
That Rod Liddle's a funny bloke :roll:
Take the appalling case of Tia Sharp, whose dead body has now been found in the attic of her grandmother’s home.

The Old Bill came round to search the house, stamping up and down the stairs — but they decided not to bother looking in the attic.

You get the feeling that they couldn’t spot Mo Farah at a Ku Klux Klan convention.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Louise back to Bagshawe has a secret Deep State so[…]

https://twitter.com/dansabbagh/status/106337749983[…]

Michael Gove

Sara and Uncle Rupert have told him to stay.

The Tories, Generally

Another thing is, in my opinion, the Tories probab[…]