Topics about News International
:sunglasses: 61.2 % ❤ 1.8 % :thumbsup: 13.3 % :grinning: 17.6 % 🧥 1.2 % 🙏 1.8 % 😟 1.8 % :cry: 0.6 % :shit: 0.6 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:56 pm
It makes a lot of sense that the UK will boom in some sectors this year as production is moved forward to get it out under the wire before the transition period ends. If it does Sun editorials about booming Brexit are going to be unbearable.
And of course Spaffer Johnson could do a mini-Trump with the public finances. Is that NI cut still on?

By davidjay
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:52 pm
Wouldn't surprise me. During my exposure to the way our free and fearless press works, I was once asked by a pair of DM 'journalists' if I could lay on some (then in media vogue) rural violence.
If you were daft enough to watch England away in the eighties you were almost certain to be offered money by a tabloid writer to either punch a local or throw a brick through a window.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Andy McDandy
More recently, when a guy got killed burgling a house in London, a shrine sprang up to him. Cue pictures of "decent people" tearing the shrine down, surrounded by grinning paps.

By Malcolm Armsteen
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:52 pm
Wouldn't surprise me. During my exposure to the way our free and fearless press works, I was once asked by a pair of DM 'journalists' if I could lay on some (then in media vogue) rural violence.
We had them outside the school, offering kids tenners to stage fights for the togs. I'm proud that the kids offered to ram their cameras up their arses for free...
The Red Arrow, Boiler liked this

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Well this didn't take long. Not to mention it's complete and utter bollocks.

Dirty EU turn

WE never thought that the EU would play fair throughout the trade negotiations.

The waning institution is desperate to stop other countries following where Britain has led, and desperate people lash out. But we didn’t bargain for dirty tactics in week one. We were naive.

After promising to consider a Canada-style free trade agreement with the UK as part of the Withdrawal

Agreement, EU officials are already shamelessly back-pedalling. To secure a deal, they now say we must follow all the bloc’s regulatory rules.

They must have known Boris Johnson would never agree to this bizarre bid. Aligning with Europe on everything would entirely defeat the point of Brexit.

But they hoped that by showing some muscle, they could make the PM quake with fear and give them the upper hand.

It was a woeful miscalculation.

Unlike his predecessor, Mr Johnson believes in the UK whole-heartedly. And he has no qualms about telling bullies where to stick it.

Brussels had better up its game: independent Britain is a force to be reckoned with.

(This was first shown in 2009)

Horrible stunt

DOES the BBC have a death wish?

The latest Horrible Histories “comedy” video kicks sand in the faces of ordinary, patriotic Brits.

Its warped version of history misses out Britain winning two world wars, a World Cup, dominating global music charts for decades, and creating many of the greatest TV shows of all time.

Why? Because for the ultra-liberal BBC, Britain bashing has become a sport.

We’ve always felt a certain affection for our state broadcaster. It’s done some cracking work in its time.

But if it carries on trying to alienate our children from their own country, it’s doomed. And we won’t mourn its passing.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Thats the sort of namby-pamby intolerunt cultural marxist snowflake woke interlektualness that drags are kuntry down, you unpatriotik traytor! You kant evun sing ten germun bommers anymore withowt been kalled rayshulist!!!
The new leader of the Labour Party

On that Military Intervention thing: It is not e[…]

The Guardian

The chances are the Chinese are dumping (state s[…]

Dominic Cummings

Aside from the race shit.... what's his "geop[…]

Boris Johnson

As seems to have been suggested on a BBC SYB - he'[…]