•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... mary-beard" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
. In his Sunday Times column this week he started his critique of BBC2's Meet the Romans by saying the presenter, Professor Mary Beard, "really should be kept away from cameras altogether". Why? "Because she's this far from being the subject of a Channel 4 dating documentary." Gill was obviously referring to Channel 4's recent controversial series The Undateables, about people with disabilities and their quest for love: a programme he described in a recent review as a "mocking freak show of grotesques and embarrassments".

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:That Adrian Gill ( I refuse to acknowledge his absurd initial nomenclature) is a cunt is not news. I'm rather ashamed that he is a fellow Scot.
Every nation's entitled to its quota before we start deducting points.
Scotland: Iain McGregor, Edward Taylor MP (Southend East), Allan Stewart MP, Smallbrasize Gill, Everybody at Rangers football club.

It's notable that many of our career minded gits have emigrated so that more people can enjoy the benefits of their gittery.
In the case of Rangers, qualifying for Europe proxies for emigration.
By storygirl
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/soci ... 204245157/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:Re: Rangers, or as I prefer to refer to them, the blue vermin, Amen to that.

ETA: Could you just add Irvine Welsh to that list?
Maybe it's time for another of our legendary mailwatch lists.
C***s (Scottish) - One, two or no eyes eligible

By ezinra
Membership Days Posts
Bones McCoy wrote:Maybe it's time for another of our legendary mailwatch lists.
AA Gill
Rangers FC
Craig Whyte
Donald Findlay, QC (Quite a Cunt)
Hugh Scott
Alan Hansen
Marti Pellow
Jim Kerr
Pat Kane
Andrew Neil
John Junor (deceased cunt)
Liam Fox
Pob
Michael Forsyth
Tommy Sheridan
George Galloway
Fred Goodwin
David Coulthard (an irrational one, I agree, but there's something about him)
Douglas Haig
Me

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
ezinra wrote:
Bones McCoy wrote:Maybe it's time for another of our legendary mailwatch lists.
AA Gill
Rangers FC
Craig Whyte
Donald Findlay, QC (Quite a Cunt)
Hugh Scott
Alan Hansen
Marti Pellow
Jim Kerr
Pat Kane
Andrew Neil
John Junor (deceased cunt)
Liam Fox
Pob
Michael Forsyth
Tommy Sheridan
George Galloway
Fred Goodwin
David Coulthard (an irrational one, I agree, but there's something about him)
Douglas Haig
Me
Impressive, I was hoping to launch a separate thread where we could compose a brief potted autobiog for each entrant.
On second thoughts I suspect we'd fall foul of some the the populous subset (Litigious Scottish Cunts).

By Tubby Isaacs
Douglas Murray.

Alex Salmond: I said I'd lobby for Murdoch because of jobs in Scotland- Murdoch always adds jobs when he rides into town. Scottish equivalent of Clegg. Arguing for corporation tax cuts (below those set for the UK by notorious lefty, "Red" George Osborne.)

Celtic FC- self-appointed underdogs who are in fact one of the richest clubs in the world. Greatest fans in the world who got about as many turn up for their home games in the mid 90s as watch county championship cricket at Derby on a wet day.
The Tories, Generally

RAVE ;-)

Labour, Generally.

Given they class losing a GE as winning an argumen[…]

Roll Call

The one thing we have a growth industry in; cunter[…]

Meanwhile in France

Another leader whose poll ratings aren’t fal[…]