•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
mattomac wrote:
Messianic Trees wrote:Image
The same Juncker that the Mail apparently claim forced May to go to the polls :lol:

Show how much contempt these papers show for their readers.

Is that the box Theresa May was hiding in?

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Not for long.
:lol:
Brexit secretary David Davis FORCED to concede UK will bow down to EU's KEY demand

DAVID DAVIS was forced to concede Britain will adhere to European Union demands not to discuss a free trade deal before the issues of the bloc’s Brexit divorce bill.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/816000 ... pean-Union" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Some helpful comments
Snarler
No problem. Just tell them," There is no divorce bill, now let's get down to trade talks".
If they won't talk reasonable - walk away.

xredsx
People you must forget about the wealth and think about your sovereignty. Wealth is only an illusion. There is no wealth, only debt and more debt. The government doesn't care about you and it never has done either. They only care about economics and that why they keep you enslaved in the system. Creating hundreds and thousands of laws to dictate how you live your life. How many of you go to work every single day just so the government has to pay you, topping up your wages in some form of benefits, just so you can still struggle. All while your bosses can chase their dreams and while the company share holders are living their dreams.This country is in a dire need of a true great leader. I swear the British people has a queen. It is just a case of one can't lead without our consent..

KlaatuWithGort
There IS NO "divorce bill", and if we don't get our fishing back there will be hell to pay.

JohnBarnes2
I am utterly disgusted that the so called Brexit Secretary David Davis is already talking of things the UK will have to concede - absolutely defeatist, un - British and total surrender - Britain is rapidly becoming a fourth rate state. All those who voted Brexit should be demading better leadership - it needs to be Nigel Farage leading the Brexit talks!
The icing on this turd would be Farage's return scuppered by an FBI extradition request.

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
Someone ought to tell "KlaatuWithGort" that fishing rights don't mean much if there's no bloody fish in them. And once again who was our fisheries guy in Brussels...?
xredsx
People you must forget about the wealth and think about your sovereignty. Wealth is only an illusion.
This is such a glorious level of fuckwittery, it's made my day :D

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
That's up there with "We all have to make sacrifices" and the like. People saying it never mean it to apply to themselves.

By Boiler
Andy McDandy wrote:That's up there with "We all have to make sacrifices" and the like. People saying it never mean it to apply to themselves.
It actually translates for the person saying it as "You have to make sacrifices to make my life better."

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
mr angry manchester wrote:Its retreated back to the weather today.
Do you think the same guy does their weather and election forecasts?

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
I think their attitude to both is the same - the readership is all gaga and will have forgotten what we said in a day or two.

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts
randomelement wrote:
xredsx
People you must forget about the wealth and think about your sovereignty. Wealth is only an illusion.
This is such a glorious level of fuckwittery, it's made my day :D
I tried to convince myself that I was extremely wealthy, but it didn't work.
What a load of bollocks.
She didn't look in charge of her own bowels...

If that poll lead is accurate it wouldn’t […]

SPOTY

Sports Personality of the Year An old and tired f[…]

Liz Jones

A calibrated (sic) attack on Jo Cox by a lady who […]

News you won't see on the BBC

Was chatting with an old friend today, and we wang[…]