•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
No that wouldn't be Corbyn's style. More McDonnell's

Having a winge here. Its soo unfair
But despite the fact that all of this information is freely available online, the Express and their apparently ‘trained journalists’ were a little too eager to smear Corbyn, publishing fake news without doing any proper research whatsoever.

It is astounding that organisations like Evolve Politics and The Canary get continually delegitimised and accused of running fake news, whilst mainstream media outlets like The Express are allowed to get away with precisely what the right-wing Tory media accuse us of.
As its headline today is "Coffee will make you live longer" I would say that the Daily Express is not a legitimate news source. Tomorrow it could be "Coffee will kill you" followed by "Migrants steal your coffee" and, maybe on Friday, we could have "Diana - was coffee involved?"

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
Does Des have a warehouse full of coffee he needs to shift?
See what the free offer with the coupon in Saturdays Express is for.

Annoyingly, they are quite often for slightly obscure shops like Budgens or Forbuoys, neither of which have a branch near me. Too much to ask for it to be Tescos or Spar

By mattomac
Membership Days Posts
Look at the state of that...

Doctor Who is an alien, it's suggested the tardis masks the real gallifreyean form. On regeneration the whole body is reshaken thus they all have different faces.

So explain to me why this is PC, it's a science fiction drama you cunts.

As for the rest....yawn what do you think these trade deals will demand?
At first glance I thought that was a Peppa Pig branded condom. Which would have been inappropriate.
I just checked. I have 117 episodes of Peppa on my Skybox...

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:At first glance I thought that was a Peppa Pig branded condom. Which would have been inappropriate.
Unless you're Dave Cameron.
Seems as good an excuse as any to repost this

[youtube]GST1_QuzyCc[/youtube]
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

"Statistic show those with a higher education[…]

SPOTY

Yeah...the Mailites are really not happy! Supe[…]

Europe? And the Future of Britain in Europe

Do a lot of the daft gits who voted leave know tha[…]

Question Time

As if to prove your point... https://twitter.[…]