•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
'Get Sadiq Khan OUT!' Frightened Londoners * voice anger as soaring crimewave grips capital

* "How big a crowd?" I hear you ask.
Conservative Party councillor Shaun Bailey, who is one of three short-listed candidates hoping to secure the Conservative nomination in the 2020 London Mayoral election, expressed his shock at the harrowing statistics and said Londoners “need a leader”.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/10097 ... id-warrant

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
Meanwhile, the Sadiqblimp stunt has backfired spectacularly, with people just shrugging their shoulders, the man himself saying "Fair enough, knock yourselves out" and whilst they may have had hopes of attracting a crowd to rival that at say, Crystal Palace today, it looks like Palace actually had more people playing for them than were in Parliament Square.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
KevS wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:14 pm
Meanwhile, the Sadiqblimp stunt has backfired spectacularly, with people just shrugging their shoulders, the man himself saying "Fair enough, knock yourselves out" and whilst they may have had hopes of attracting a crowd to rival that at say, Crystal Palace today, it looks like Palace actually had more people playing for them than were in Parliament Square.
They totally missed the difference between Sadiq and the manchild Trump, and probably thought he'd use his power to ban it. A political mistake he was very unlikely to make even if he was personally tempted to ground it.

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I'm sure that Trump will insist the crowd size at the Khan balloon launch was much biglier than the one at the Trump Nappy version.

Surprising that the Sadiq balloon festival was so ill-attended. Apparently the organisers had spent upwards of £20k on an agent to organise the event, a PR company to involve the tabloids and solicitor fees.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
cycloon wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:46 am
'No more bullshit', so vote Trump.

What planet are these idiots on?
Planet free buffet by the look of the dudes who have defaced two national flags.

By Samanfur
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
The BBC's web site was listing blue passports as a bullet-pointed positive during its story on potential post-Brexit rising mobile 'phone roaming costs yesterday. I wish I could say that I wondered for a moment if I was reading Newsthump, but I can't make that excuse with the BBC any more.
Today we have “dangers of the daily aspirin” followed, no doubt tomorrow, by “aspirins could save your life”, Wednesday will be “migrants steal your aspirins”, Thursday “aspirin link to Maddie disappearance” and on Friday, “Brexit means free aspirins for all”
Labour, Generally.

Labour are going to vote down her deal. It won't p[…]

Fuck it, bring it on, let the Apocalypse commenc[…]

Nigel Farage

Nigel Farage, providing cover for all kinds of dic[…]

Theresa May

Sounds great doesn't it? We leave the EU because o[…]