•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Messianic Trees
Membership Days Posts
No Sympathy for Strikers says Ann Widdecombe:
There are only two types of people on strike today: those who will accept no personal sacrifice, however limited, and those who are too intimidated to defy their co-workers.

In other words they are the selfish and the weak. We should be blackmailed by neither.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Messianic Trees wrote:No Sympathy for Strikers says Ann Widdecombe:
There are only two types of people on strike today: those who will accept no personal sacrifice, however limited, and those who are too intimidated to defy their co-workers.

In other words they are the selfish and the weak. We should be blackmailed by neither.
The third type being fat bitches who can't dance...

By Messianic Trees
Membership Days Posts
She's at it again:

Educational Extremists Strike Again
CHILDREN as young as five will apparently be getting lessons on transgender equality in thousands of schools as the Department for Education – which should have enough to do with improving literacy and numeracy, combating grade inflation and making exams demanding – considers adding "the teaching of equality and diversity including transgender equality" to the curriculum.

You can safely bet a pound to a penny that diversity will not include the right to a Christian conscience.

What on earth can a five- year-old possibly know or appreciate about transgender issues? Have our ministers completely forgotten how they saw the world at five?

Do they simply not understand simplicity? Is the conversation at the Cameron breakfast table oriented around gender issues?

And what about parents?

Supposing they do not want their children introduced to such issues at such a tender age? Is it any wonder that some parents are willing to endure the hassle and challenge of educating their young at home? Or that others make do and mend to afford private education?
By Fozzy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Does she seriously imagine teachers sit down and have a heavy-duty discussion with 5 year olds about transgender issues? I assume that all they do is plan their teaching so that it's not based an an assumption that everyone has a mummy and a daddy, doesn't use gender stereotypes, doesn't suggest that being gay is either wrong or unusual, and allows the kids to realise that just occasionally nature gets someone's biological gender wrong. I do love the way she accuses other people of not understanding simplicity.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Indeed. If the shit fits, wear it - as I believe S[…]

David Liddington?

Men in suits. French doors. Glass of whisky an[…]

This could only get better if a small-person clow[…]

Sarah Vine aka Mrs Gove

First Lady MacBeth. FTFY - as I believe you tech[…]