:sunglasses: 20 % :grinning: 40 % 🙏 40 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By satnav
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
The Daily Star names hand bag designer Lana Marks as the source of their story. Apparently she was Diana's closest confidante. I'm sure that title has been attributed to at least half a dozen more people who knew Diana. On Lana's wiki page there is no mention of the fact that she was a friend of Diana let alone a confidante.
By satnav
The Mail did this article about Lana Marks back in 2007

'Diana was still in love with Charles' says top confidante

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... z2gNPZOQXa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I particularly like this bit of the article.
"We did talk about several men in her life and in particular about Hasnat Khan and how supportive he had been. But she was not going to marry him. She said it without using words directly, but in her language she indicated to me very clearly that she was not going to marry him."
So Diana used to talk to her in code and it was only after she died that Lana realised what the codes really meant.
Last edited by satnav on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Weeeel...
I might argue that semaphore is a verbal form of communication.

Once in an academic board meeting the head of business studies said she would present her report verbally. Head of English remarked how pleased he was, because he was sick of interpretive dance...

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
And investigative writer Alan Power alleged her X-rated diary is now in the hands of a pal who is ready to publish it.

He said: "This could endanger the monarchy."

Mr Power said he discovered that Diana was logging intimate details while he was researching his book, The Princess Diana Conspiracy.

He found she had written about Prince Charles's bedroom frolics with mistress Camilla Parker-Bowles, now his wife.
Publishing a diary that has got three people killed so far? What could possibly go wrong?
By Fozzy
Arnold wrote:
And investigative writer Alan Power alleged her X-rated diary is now in the hands of a pal who is ready to publish it.

He said: "This could endanger the monarchy."

Mr Power said he discovered that Diana was logging intimate details while he was researching his book, The Princess Diana Conspiracy.

He found she had written about Prince Charles's bedroom frolics with mistress Camilla Parker-Bowles, now his wife.
Publishing a diary that has got three people killed so far? What could possibly go wrong?
So someone was sufficiently concerned about this diary to kill three people, but not so bothered that they actually took any steps to find and destroy it?

And what could it conceivably have said about Chas's "bedroom frolics" that would reveal anything more than what may have been in Diana's overheated imagination? Why would that endanger the monarchy any more than the recording of their phone calls did?
Roll Call

What ho, Obie! 'Morning, groovers! Better mood[…]

Dominic Cummings

I see ardent Dom defenders cling to the moral argu[…]

Boris Johnson

Hmmmm.... https://twitter.com/PaulBrandITV/status[…]

C**t of the day

Dare I check to see if Andrew Rosindell has commen[…]