•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Denman
Quite a scoop for The Star today. They've uncovered that one of the "child refugees" that Britain took in last week isn't actually a child- he's 22!

A bit of good journalism from The Star for a change. I imagine this edition will have sold a few more copies than usual as people actually want to find out what the story is. Silly stuff like "KILLER HORNETS FROM HELL" will never be taken seriously, but this is a genuine story and a good piece of investigative journalism. Well done Daily Star.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Well done indeed. I've always admired the hounding of the vulnerable, frightened and dispossessed. Using the megaphone of the press to further victimise the victims. I expect we'll be expected to applaud the thugs who now kick his head in.

Oh, and is there any independent confirmation? After all they did claim that there was a London bus on the moon.
By Denman
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:Well done indeed. I've always admired the hounding of the vulnerable, frightened and dispossessed. Using the megaphone of the press to further victimise the victims. I expect we'll be expected to applaud the thugs who now kick his head in.

Oh, and is there any independent confirmation? After all they did claim that there was a London bus on the moon.
It's interesting that you talk of "vulnerable" people. A genuine, vulnerable, child refugee has been unable to claim asylum in Britain because of this man lying about his age to get in. And all the feminist lefty luvvies like Gary Lineker and Kate Smurthwaite have been well and truly proven completely wrong. These weren't children. They were adults trying to game the system. It's about time we had proper checks on "child refugees" so that we can help those in the most need of it rather than adults pushing genuine child refugees to the back of the queue.

The Daily Star has done well to expose this hypocrisy. Big scoop for them.

By lord_kobel
Membership Days Posts
Denman wrote: A genuine, vulnerable, child refugee has been unable to claim asylum in Britain because of this man lying about his age to get in.
Says who?

Denman wrote: And all the feminist lefty luvvies like Gary Lineker and Kate Smurthwaite have been well and truly proven completely wrong.
Again, says who? What "evidence" have they actually produced?

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Denman wrote:
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:Well done indeed. I've always admired the hounding of the vulnerable, frightened and dispossessed. Using the megaphone of the press to further victimise the victims. I expect we'll be expected to applaud the thugs who now kick his head in.

It's interesting that you talk of "vulnerable" people. A genuine, vulnerable, child refugee has been unable to claim asylum in Britain because of this man lying about his age to get in. And all the feminist lefty luvvies like Gary Lineker and Kate Smurthwaite have been well and truly proven completely wrong. These weren't children. They were adults trying to game the system. It's about time we had proper checks on "child refugees" so that we can help those in the most need of it rather than adults pushing genuine child refugees to the back of the queue.

The Daily Star has done well to expose this hypocrisy. Big scoop for them.
Tell us which one's been denied - or it didn't happen.
By Andy McDandy
Whenever I see the word "genuine" in relation to refugees, or indeed any story about people giving a shit about fellow human beings, I can assure you it'll be said by someone who doesn't give a shit at all.
By Andy McDandy
Caribbean is like Mediterranean, code for 'warm'. The opposites are Arctic and Siberian. Likewise, anywhere south of Portsmouth is sun-kissed, and anywhere east of Suez used to be exotic.
Boris Johnson

Ripped the timetable out of his hands and shoved[…]

The Sun

THE SUN SAYS Us Brits aren’t negotiating wi[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

As if to drive home the point. I was in Cork for […]

Jeremy Corbyn.

Basically the GFA is the single greatest achieveme[…]