For other types of media
:sunglasses: 38.9 % :thumbsup: 16.7 % :grinning: 38.9 % 😟 5.6 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Always Ultra hygienic protection. It apparently "turns liquid into gel". So you're left with a crotch full of "gel" instead of piss-dampened knickers.

Is that really better ?

Oh, and it's apparently also "pretty". 8)
Tea time seems to be the optimum time for fungal nail treatment ads with their close ups of infected big toes. I'm not sure a visual is required any more than toilet roll ads need one. I think people in need of fungal nail treatment have an idea where the cream or ointment needs to go.
AOB wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:54 pm
Tea time seems to be the optimum time for fungal nail treatment ads with their close ups of infected big toes. I'm not sure a visual is required any more than toilet roll ads need one. I think people in need of fungal nail treatment have an idea where the cream or ointment needs to go.
Just you wait till you see the new Anusol advert.
AOB liked this
I've noticed Subway have followed McDonalds and various others by launching a Signature range. It must be money for old rope, working in advertising. Any big firm comes along looking for an idea, just suggest Signature, a few obviously go for it, and collect a big fat six figure cheque.
Big Arnold wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:02 pm
The black and white one for First Direct Bank. The one with the smug bastard you'd like to meet down a dark alley one night.
On that ad does he say thousands of branches of other banks have to display the fact First Direct have the best customer service?? That can't be right- it's subjective, so why should they? I might have misheard.
Reduces the odds of pregnancy among dental assistants.

(Whe I was a kid the standard joke was that every dentist - inevitably male - was at it like knives with his assistant)
Andy McDandy wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:31 pm
Reduces the odds of pregnancy among dental assistants.

(Whe I was a kid the standard joke was that every dentist - inevitably male - was at it like knives with his assistant)
My dentist when I was 18 (the bastard who extracted a molar without anaesthetic) was struck off for shagging his nurse on the treatment chair. In full view of passers-by. The bastard.

"Does the abscess hurt?"
"Mwyes"
"I'll just whip it out then, it can't hurt any more"

Wrong.
Big Arnold wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:46 am
That's how I heard it, and took to be bollocks. Businesses being obliged to praise competitors?
It would undermine staff working in those branches with posters up saying a rival was treating their customers better and give ammo to the more unpleasant and confrontational members of the public. Some people are tricky enough for staff to deal with anyway, without posters on the wall a few yards away with a message that is tantamount to saying this bank's staff don't treat their customers as great as other banks.
Mafeking Relieved!

Could your water consumption be hurting you? How[…]

Q: On Sunday you will sign us into a deal that wi[…]

Re Greig

If these people ever met an actual radical leftie […]

Jeremy Corbyn.

All the data I've seen is switchers are heaviest[…]