•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:06 pm
I was reminded of 'Sausage Party', then it went a bit 'Italian Job'. Bottom line, it didn't make me want to buy carrots.
Sausage Party.......is that the one directed by a certain member of this parish?

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
Watchman wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:49 pm
The Red Arrow wrote:
I was reminded of 'Sausage Party', then it went a bit 'Italian Job'. Bottom line, it didn't make me want to buy carrots.
Sausage Party.......is that the one directed by a certain member of this parish?
For some weird reason when I see "sausage party" the first thing that comes into my head is "lemon party".

By Boiler
spoonman wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:37 pm
Watchman wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:49 pm
The Red Arrow wrote:
For some weird reason when I see "sausage party" the first thing that comes into my head is "lemon party".

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
That Amazon advert with the sausage dog that thinks he won't have to go out for walkies in the rain until his owner gets him a rain jacket from Amazon doesn't work, does it?

Why? Because very dog I've ever known is always gagging to go out walkies, whatever the weather.

Cah.

By MisterMuncher
Someone bought my daughter the small Kevin and Katie last year for Winterval. Thankfully, there are no Aldi shops in the North, so she won't see those massive ones.

Perhaps if she sees a picture, I can try and convince her it's just a really small child.

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
MisterMuncher wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:55 pm
Someone bought my daughter the small Kevin and Katie last year for Winterval. Thankfully, there are no Aldi shops in the North, so she won't see those massive ones.

Perhaps if she sees a picture, I can try and convince her it's just a really small child.
...but there are two Aldis in Dundalk. ;)

https://www.aldi.ie/search?text=Kevin&c ... pecialbuys

By hel
Abernathy wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:57 pm
That Amazon advert with the sausage dog that thinks he won't have to go out for walkies in the rain until his owner gets him a rain jacket from Amazon doesn't work, does it?

Why? Because very dog I've ever known is always gagging to go out walkies, whatever the weather.

Cah.
I think it's advertising some life insurance co that's done a deal with Amazon, but yeah, annoys me too.

By Abernathy
Don't really get the Kevin the Carrot thing. If they wanted a cute n' cuddly Xmas dinner element, why not George the Giblet ? or Charlie the Chipolata ?

Bloody vegans .........
Last edited by Abernathy on Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
I have no idea how much they retail for, but a large Kevin appeared on my farcebook 'for sale near you' page. 'Totally sold out in the shops' and yours for £50.

I must confess that I haven't felt so concerned for the future of the humanity since my neice plonked a Star Wars meerkat on the chair of new things. I was instantly transported to that Christmas Eve about twenty years ago, when Teletubbies were the 'must have' present. I found myself wandering pubwards with a bin liner over my shoulder containing a complete set. I was genuinely nervous. Fearing being ripped to shreds at any moment. Madness. Utter madness.

Moving those posts was more effort than it was pro[…]

Theresa May

Come and have a chat when you've predicted the nex[…]

A lot going on under the bonnet here. As always, n[…]

Caption Contest

I'll Never Forget What's'ername.