For other types of media
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By shyamz
Membership Days Posts
And has anyone else ever noticed that the most raging soldier supporters are always the people who know the least about the rampant gallows humour of said heroes?

Soldier groupies, they don't do irony do they?
By storygirl
Membership Days Posts
shyamz wrote:And has anyone else ever noticed that the most raging soldier supporters are always the people who know the least about the rampant gallows humour of said heroes?

Soldier groupies, they don't do irony do they?
I imagine the average squadie in Basra would look at Davidson on the stage and simply think "Who?" Whereas Carr is exactly what they will want to see.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:By the way, congrats on "spunk on his teacakes". Top swearing there.
It's the best way to serve them.

Every royal garden party, there're planning the buffet.
One hopes there will be spunk on the teacakes.

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
It's always sad when someone who used to be a big star is on the way down. Well, maybe not always.

And if you don't think he's Cunt of the Century material, here's a line from last month's blogging:
Let’s hope that our black people beat all the other black people!
By ponce on the heath
Membership Days
satnav wrote:At the height of his fame Jim could pack out some of the country's biggest theatres for weeks at a time, having looked at his website it now looks like he is struggling to sell out some of the country's smallest theatres.
Really? I had no idea he was that popular. Surely by now it's the same few smug faces turning up to every show. I'm surprised he doesn't just Skype his new material to them.
Jim Davidson wrote:Let’s hope that our black people beat all the other black people
Let's hope all our black people spunk on your teacakes Jim.

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I seem to recall he had to cancel dates this past winter, and also was knocked back by a venue. He claims it was because of their PC Concerns, they reckon it was because he's a right cunt.

I know which explanation I favour.

Mrs A reckons that Mann is the Labour equivalent[…]

Is Wolverine butchering secret service guys while […]

Jeremy Corbyn.

No deal is what happens if nothing happens. So it&[…]

The Sun

Hamm's off PHILIP Hammond’s threat to qui[…]