•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
I haven't seen the video - and I don't want to - so this is my memory of it. Basically she went up to a group of people who had been, or were about to, search for April Jones and baldly broke it to them that she was now being treated as a murder victim - that she was dead. They were badly affected, as you can imagine. All live on air, with zero sensitivity or empathy. In fact she almost seemed to enjoy being so callous.

A disgraceful example of a disgraceful profession.
By smod
Membership Days Posts
This is what Burley said. I haven't transcribed the reactions. But the line of questioning is not appropriate in any way:

I've spoken to the family. Uh, they don't expect to find her alive. I'm sorry to tell you in circumstances like this...Would you like to say anything? Or would you like to convey...[inaudible]

What do you think will happen now?

How are you feeling?

I'm going to go let you compose yourself. If you want to talk to us later, we're here, but, I'll let you get on.
By smod
Membership Days Posts
Here's the full context.

[youtube]Hq9kFPknoqE[/youtube]

The woman in the hat is not aware of the development and learns it directly from Kay Burley right before she says: "I've spoken to the family. Uh, they don't expect to find her alive. I'm sorry to tell you in circumstances like this...Would you like to say anything? Or would you like to convey...[inaudible]"
Theresa May

John Crace, in The Guardian As so often, when […]

Jeremy Corbyn.

In the words of John Crace in The Guardian , &quo[…]

I suspect ‘All equally’ means haven&rs[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

A shame Germany have their own ideologically biase[…]