•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Mademoiselle Fanny Ardant.

In a nearby town (Avranches) we have a Fanny Boutique. Much to the amusement of my sons...

By D.C. Harrison
Membership Days Posts
Kreuzberger wrote:Irn Bru even got away with it in a commercial six or seven years ago.
I think they're using a similar wheeze on a current advert, where a new dad is told by his good lady that she wants to call their daughter "Fanny" as "my ma was a Fanny" etc, and the drinking of the pop in question enables him to grin and bear it.

By Daley Mayle
Then there's the verbal form 'fannying' or 'to fanny up' much used in the graphic design world. This is to take something shit from a client (for instance the winning idea from a logo competition that the client thought might be a Good Idea to make his customers feel included) and to burnish the festering turd of an idea into something that might actually work.

By Abernathy
mattomac wrote:Lovely comment from his lawyer...
"In the dock today is a frightened and bewildered 83-year-old man answering for the touching - no more, no less - of all of 13... victims over a quarter of a century ago”

Crispin Aylett
Twat/Cunt of the day?
All depends on what sort of "touching" he did, I'd have thought. I mean there is "touching" and there's "touching".
By Squeaker
Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:
mattomac wrote:Lovely comment from his lawyer...
"In the dock today is a frightened and bewildered 83-year-old man answering for the touching - no more, no less - of all of 13... victims over a quarter of a century ago”

Crispin Aylett
Twat/Cunt of the day?
All depends on what sort of "touching" he did, I'd have thought. I mean there is "touching" and there's "touching".
Inserting your finger into the vagina of a drunk and vomiting 13 year-old sounds slightly more than touching.

The judge's sentencing remarks are here and make grim reading.

http://www.crimeline.info/case/r-v-stuart-hall
Jeremy Corbyn.

This is quite interesting. It is one of the more c[…]

Sad Faces in Local Papers

Northern Irish local newspapers are generally quit[…]

If.

The Northern Irish thread

https://twitter.com/wee_baldy_ian/status/116487823[…]