For other types of media
  •  
  •  
  •  
By BeaBoyd
Membership Days
mattomac wrote:
BeaBoyd wrote: Or maybe like the BBC announcer who announces what comes next on BBC3 after they have had the silly 1 minute BBC news for the brain-dead who's attention span can barely last 60 seconds.
Never say they don't cater for you Bea....
Why would I watch something that I have just ridiculed? I am not like you lot who enjoy being insulted or offended by the Daily Mail!
By Fozzy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
PeaBrain wrote:Why would I watch something that I have just ridiculed? I am not like you lot who enjoy being insulted or offended by the Daily Mail!
I don't know, maybe for the same reason you click on a website you keep trying (albeit without success) to ridicule.

And, of course, if you don't watch the BBC, what exactly qualifies you to pronounce on its programmes?
By PaulOnBooks
Membership Days Posts
Mr Balls, who was referring to a picture published in The Daily Telegraph of a topless Prime Minister, said he had a "surprisingly small towel".
ITV News' Political Editor Tom Bradby said: "I think that Ed Balls suggesting the Prime Minister is somewhat small in the manhood department is a bit of a new low, even for modern politics."
Should I cross post to Twat Of The Day?
By mattomac
A new low...

Didn't Cameron describe a certain Mr Skinner as a dinosaur on the basis of his age? Or how about the time when Gideon Osborne referred to Gordon Brown as faintly autistic.

The latter was probably the lowest it got in politics, Ball's comment is probably less offensive than the old Churchill vs Astor quotes.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
mattomac wrote:A new low...

Didn't Cameron describe a certain Mr Skinner as a dinosaur on the basis of his age? Or how about the time when Gideon Osborne referred to Gordon Brown as faintly autistic.

The latter was probably the lowest it got in politics, Ball's comment is probably less offensive than the old Churchill vs Astor quotes.
Let's not forget the hours of endless fun the Tory front bench got from highlighting Balls' speech impediment or from mocking Tourette's sufferers.
By ACG
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...oh?

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...OH.
By new puritan
Membership Days Posts
Bit of free publicity in the Torygraph as well.
Andy Major, operations manager at Emergency Childcare called the strikes a “nightmare for working parents” adding that, while friends and family may be able to help out, sometimes the only option is to seek professional assistance.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/ed ... dcare.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Journalism.
Jeremy Corbyn.

This is quite interesting. It is one of the more c[…]

Sad Faces in Local Papers

Northern Irish local newspapers are generally quit[…]

If.

The Northern Irish thread

https://twitter.com/wee_baldy_ian/status/116487823[…]