•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:06 pm
Guide to the wise: it's 'defence' in this country. A little thing, but we're not Americans yet.
Maybe Swinegums got his (AHEM) medical diploma in the USA ?

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
Maybe correcting spelling and grammar on an online forum is nerdy as fuck, and the sign of an absolute paucity of arguments?

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:18 pm
Or simply a desire to see things done properly and avoid the sloppiness all too prevalent today?

e: tbf I used to work with an army doc who'd always say "when all else around you is failing, standards must be maintained". Of course, he was talking about maintaining high standards of clinical practice even when overworked and under resourced, and not posting on an online forum :lol:

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
Army doctors work in normal hospitals too as part of their general training...how is this so hard to understand?

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
Moving on from Andy's shitposting, let's talk about Galaxy O'Brain again

It's almost like being a centrist requires no sense of perspective. Beautiful horseshoe theory false-equivalence posting by the king of hot takes.

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
You're right to be sceptical of him malco m8, but I genuinely think he believes this. Like #FBPE isn't the smoothbrained melt cult. Zero self-awareness.
Boris Johnson

What the judges say on Monday is what counts. […]

GE 2020

+3 SDLP/Alliance/Sylvia Hermon?

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

This is beautiful. https://twitter.com/DaddyHoggy[…]

Labour, Generally.

I'm currently sitting in a composite meeting on […]