For other types of media
:sunglasses: 48.4 % ❤ 3.2 % :thumbsup: 9.7 % 😯 1.6 % :grinning: 33.9 % 🧥 1.6 % 😟 1.6 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
In the latest Alexa ad, a girl comes home from football in a sulk because she lost, her mum wakes up at 4am or some daft hour to the sound of her daughter doing football practice, by way of the ball repeatedly being kicked against a wall in the back garden and asks Alexa to turn the garden light on. A combination of irresponsible parenting and lack of consideration for the neighbours. The daughter sleeping at night would be more conducive to her football improvement, not to mention her physical health and growth as a child. As for the sound of a ball being repeatedly kicked against a wall at night, the neighbours in reality would be leaning out of their windows swearing their heads off at her.
AOB wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:46 am
As for the sound of a ball being repeatedly kicked against a wall at night, the neighbours in reality would be leaning out of their windows swearing their heads off at her.
Depends whether or not the parent is the sort of cunt who's got all day to make your life a misery for shouting at their offspring. Which is why I never complained about my neighbour's daughter yacking on her mobile at 3am on a Sunday morning below my bedroom window after she'd been out clubbing, or his son's talentless pub rock band practising and making some of Mrs B's last years a misery.
I dislike most adverts intensley at the minute. They're doing my head in. All rich companies trying to make out they are just normal everyday folk, of the people for the people, by using employees they won't think twice about sacking next time they're maximising profits, to advertise for them in their working from home gear. And all the current, trendy soundbites are nauseatingly parroted by the lot of them. Say "now, more than ever" one more time I dare ya, I double dare ya...where's Samuel L Jackson's Jules when you need him?
AOB wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:46 pm
I dislike most adverts intensley at the minute. They're doing my head in. All rich companies trying to make out they are just normal everyday folk, of the people for the people, by using employees they won't think twice about sacking next time they're maximising profits, to advertise for them in their working from home gear. And all the current, trendy soundbites are nauseatingly parroted by the lot of them. Say "now, more than ever" one more time I dare ya, I double dare ya...where's Samuel L Jackson's Jules when you need him?
He is staying the fuck home.
There's going to be a Hollywood rom-com in a couple of years called Social Distancing isn't there. Starring Reece Witherspoon, Meryl Streep, Colin Firth and some bloke called Ryan or Chris in the male lead role. Not forgetting Ed Sheeran doing his obligatory cameo- and him and Maroon 5 providing most of the soundtrack. If Hollywood doesn't do it then Richard Curtis will.
I had little time for them then getting some poet from oop north to wax lyrical about how Nationwide was founded to help ordinary folk. Please Nationwide is a building society not some fucking public service.

Online bingo on the other hand, is pure, unadult[…]

Priti Patel

You'll note that, like MSM, they talk of "n[…]

Boris Johnson

Spaffer rides again. ‘Boris Force One&rs[…]

Richard Littlejohn

Millions of self-employed are already based from h[…]