For other types of media
:sunglasses: 51.4 % ❤ 4.2 % :thumbsup: 9.7 % 😯 1.4 % :grinning: 30.6 % 🧥 1.4 % 😟 1.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
The North Korean vibes are also coming from the government.

Get out there ! The second wave is depending on you !

You fat bastards ! Get yourselves thin and stand a chance of surviving the Coronavirus !

We'll be properly out the EU soon! Get yourselves ready ! 'Cos we fucking aren't !
Boiler liked this
Any for on line gambling. They make out that it's being one of the lads and a bit of fun, but it's creating addiction and they are a shower of shit. Addicts don't know when to stop, it's like an alcoholic putting his booze away in a cupboard and saying "I've had enough for a while, I'll save this for next week and be sensible" it doesn't happen.

Also, they can work out where you live from your postcode, so if they are regular losses from someone in a poor area they must know the misery that it must be heaping misery on the wife and kids. Gambling is a total mugs game and it's just a way of cunts hoovering money out of the pockets of, frequently, less well off people and if I was supreme leader I would legislate it more or less out of existence.
Boiler, cycloon liked this
I gamble a bit. Not excessively, and nowhere even close to what I used to, and even at that, I'd cheerfully outlaw advertising for it, and set the bar a lot higher for online gambling. Forbidding credit card payments into accounts is a good start, but it's not enough

Online bingo on the other hand, is pure, unadulterated evil. It needs to die as soon as possible.
Read James O'Brien on fixed odds betting terminals.

In 2018 it was agreed to limit the stakes on such things to £2 (rather than £100). The gambling industry agreed, but delayed the change. Now, I'm pointing no fingers, but Davies, McVey, Handcock...
MisterMuncher wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:40 pm
Online bingo on the other hand, is pure, unadulterated evil. It needs to die as soon as possible.
I believe one such company sponsors a lot of Channel 5's soaps.
MisterMuncher wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:40 pm
I gamble a bit. Not excessively, and nowhere even close to what I used to, and even at that, I'd cheerfully outlaw advertising for it, and set the bar a lot higher for online gambling. Forbidding credit card payments into accounts is a good start, but it's not enough

I've seen the ads, and even through that lens it looks like an utterly empty soulless experience.
Meanwhile in New Zealand

According to twitter she's simultaneously an exa[…]

Brexit then and now

You just know Lamont will still say he is correct.[…]

Nigel Farage

He used to be a solicitor. He has taken the curs[…]

Labour, Generally.

I got my NEC ballot by email today. That'll be a t[…]