For other types of media
:sunglasses: 52.1 % ❤ 4.1 % :thumbsup: 9.6 % 😯 1.4 % :grinning: 30.1 % 🧥 1.4 % 😟 1.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
I'd be quite happy to never see Kevin Bacon advertise anything for EE ever again.
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:17 pm
I stuck my todger through my next door neighbour's letterbox whilst humming the theme tune from "Das Boot". Am I on the naughty list? :roll:
Tesco?
<woman speaking in bubbly enforced-jollity tone usually used by crap presenters of children's shows>

Covid vaccine is coming!!! So book your Easter and Summer breaks now with RYANAIR!!!

<clip of happy-smiley young people in the age-group not scheduled to be vaccinated before March 2022* diving into swimming pool>

* the vaccination schedule is done by age-groups in descending order. If the government don't fuck it up (hah!) my age-group (50-55) will start to be vaccinated some time in April this year. I'm not holding my breath.
Not annoying but unintentionally wryly amusing is a current McDonalds radio ad. Couple are arguing, voiceover comes in saying eating their Big Mac or whatever creates the sound of silence. The thing is, the couple are arguing "It's a dog" "No, it's a cat" back and forth. I reckon they're arguing about what meat Maccies are using in their Big Mac.
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:17 pm
I stuck my todger through my next door neighbour's letterbox whilst humming the theme tune from "Das Boot". Am I on the naughty list? :roll:
Periskop!!
The Tories, Generally

I don't get it. We know the Tories are scum. We kn[…]

Guaranteed.

The Trump Presidency

https://twitter.com/morganfmckay/status/13519341[…]

Roll Call

@Daley Mayle Yo! Are you OK? Not heard fro[…]