•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:54 pm
Also featuring Michelle Dewsbury that's a no from me as well.
She's awful. Just awful. She often pops up on Sky's 'Morons discuss the Papers' slot.
Shockingly bad. Awful.
By satnav
I knew that Dewberry was thick but the BBC made her look like an intellectual by sticking a Blue Peter presenter on the panel who one minute was arguing that we should respect the will of the people by pushing on with Brexit and the next minute he was saying we should vote every week because voting every week works well on X-factor.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
satnav wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:35 pm
I knew that Dewberry was thick but the BBC made her look like an intellectual by sticking a Blue Peter presenter on the panel who one minute was arguing that we should respect the will of the people by pushing on with Brexit and the next minute he was saying we should vote every week because voting every week works well on X-factor.
But the X-Factor is a pile of steaming shit.
By Andy McDandy
Good telly. Defined by saying the (by common convention) unsayable, being gleefully thick, or having a row. Kippers do all three and can see themselves out of the building.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:42 am
Good telly. Defined by saying the (by common convention) unsayable, being gleefully thick, or having a row. Kippers do all three and can see themselves out of the building.
Dragging Question Time in the direction of Jeremy Kyle.

Jeremy Kyle gives good telly.

By Boiler
Bones McCoy wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:27 pm
Andy McDandy wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:42 am
Dragging Question Time in the direction of Jeremy Kyle.

Jeremy Kyle gives good telly.
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/soci ... 0301145148

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
Last week's QT was a real barrell scraper. It says a lot when Ken Clarke is the best panelist.

Owen Smith gets asked if employers should expect people to turn up to work during the snow. He seems to forget which party he's in and goes on about people being a bit soft. I think it took Radzi to point out that actually at the very least closed schools mean kids need looked after.

Farage was Farage. Get the feeling he's trying to pick up Trump's mannerisms with all the face pulling he did during the panel. Maybe he's always done that though?

Michelle Dewberry is an idiot and I can only assume she's there for eye candy. She's living proof of how much the business world is a bluffer's market.

By Samanfur
There was a bit of grumbling from people around here that I've spoken to, around the fact that there wasn't a single northern MP on the panel. The closest they got was Owen Smith, who was born in Morecambe.

It would've been an ideal opportunity for the Minister for the Northern Powerhouse and Local Communities - but like the submarine he is, he was nowhere to be seen.
By satnav
Given that the issue of Northern Ireland had been in the news in the week before the programme there really should have been somebody on the panel with some expertise on Northern Ireland politics. I don't see what Michelle Dewsbury brings to the table if you are going to have a business person on the panel at least get one who has experience in exporting to other countries so they can speak with authority about trade deals.

Most of the audience seem to be brexiters who simultaneously claimed that they knew what they were voting for in the referendum but now realised that things were very complicated.
David Cameron

Bullseye!

The Sun

If David Cameron's memoirs are so poor why did a[…]

Richard Littlejohn

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7471163[…]

Boris Johnson

^^This. All along the Tories have kept saying &quo[…]