•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Dipping into this ever grimmer moribund show for 15 minutes ruined my evening. Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire showed that being well heeled doesn’t prevent you from being an ignorant, myopic turd. Lisa Nandy invites the audience to applaud themselves by declaring Leave voters aren’t stupid or racist. But strangely QT doesn’t provide any airtime for anti-racist brainy Brexiters in the audience. Apart from panellist Grace Blakeley who refreshingly talks to the audience in an intelligent grown up manner which is very disarming to shouty gammons. Unfortunately, Grace’s narrative is beyond their tiny paradigm and like all Lexiters is wasting her time appropriating ‘take back control’ to nationalise the commanding heights. Its never been anything more than a Powellite dog whistle. A business woman sounded heartbroken as to how Brexit is flushing her years of hard work down the toilet. Sadly her fellow audience don’t give a fuck. I’ve tried to like Brexit Tory comedian Geoff Norcott to show I’m fair and liberal enough to judge him on his comedic talents. But being an unfunny bellend makes that very difficult. Geoff thinks former Soviet era dissident Donald Tusk has no balls because he’s too scared to appear on QT to do the job our elected politicians have failed to do for the last 30 years in selling the EU. What at a twat.
Last edited by youngian on Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:03 pm
Incidentally, I see This Week is to end as Andrew Neil is stepping down.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Hmm. Odd that Green MEP Molly Scott Cato who has been serving SW/Gib region & the UK brilliantly since 2014, with ground-breaking work on anti-tax avoidance measures, has never once been on #bbcqt, yet you fall over yourselves to get one of NF's MEPs (who don't plan to work) on.
Kenya believe it?

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
So...I watched it for the first time since I can't remember.

Phillips whining about being called a fascist while her party (constitution stating that the Leader cannot be removed) is really quite inclusive and friendly and so positive :roll: No apologies for repost, to my mind it was this come to life -

Still, cheer up - to balance things out, Tim 'that unelected wanker from Wetherspoons' Martin is on next week.
The Sun

middle-class, artichoke-chompers They've moved […]

C**t of the day

The RNLI_disgrace hashtag on Twitter is giving me […]

Local journalism at its best

Anyone under the age of forty should have to have […]

An appropriate time to use the term 'virtue signal[…]