Topics about the BBC
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Giant Claw
Membership Days
Carlos The Badger wrote:Well, well, well. What have we here? Is it another trolly troll troll? I do hope so.

And if not, have they not been able to come to grips with how this Interweb malarkey actually works? Or are the a social cripple in real life, too?

I think we should be told.
Pardon me? Are you the forums white knight or something?
By Carlos The Badger
Membership Days Posts
The Giant Claw wrote:
Carlos The Badger wrote:Well, well, well. What have we here? Is it another trolly troll troll? I do hope so.

And if not, have they not been able to come to grips with how this Interweb malarkey actually works? Or are the a social cripple in real life, too?

Fuck you and the moose you rode in on. I'm not the one joining message boards and calling other members wankers in my second post.

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
The Giant Claw wrote:

Has it occurred to you that joining a message board and calling other members wankers in your second post is very troll like behaviour?

By The Giant Claw
Membership Days
lord_kobel wrote:Well, as I say, the first one kinda does show what Claw was saying, but then, 1 out of 3 isn't really that strong of an arguement, although if he was specifically referring to the very top comment on a story, his point holds up, but that's getting very specific...
The point is having a comment picked by an editor that always looks straight out of the telegraph board or TORY/UKIP head office gives them undue legitimacy and recognition.*

*For I have also noticed these idiots posts have barely any recommends but they get put on top anyway... and this does make a difference because thousands upon thousands read these main stories.

By The Giant Claw
Membership Days
Carlos The Badger wrote:
The Giant Claw wrote:

Fuck you and the moose you rode in on. I'm not the one joining message boards and calling other members wankers in my second post.
I joined like 6 months before you Sir. Just been absent.

On that note is the guy with the blog still here? He had an old man as his avatar and the blog was called politically..... I loved that guy.

By The Giant Claw
Membership Days
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-21564391" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
UK's loss of AAA credit rating largely symbolic, says Vince Cable

Editors pick #1
Genuinely puzzled by the argument that Gov needs to borrow & spend more to 'kick start' the economy'. Exactly how is Gov spending going to kick start the economy. There will be a short term boost of spending-but then what? The problems with UK base economy are deep rooted. Countries that are doing well are doing so because they are able to sell products/services/commodities to the global market!!
Ok so that's two out of two with the other top comment Esqui posted. 3rd time lucky maybe???

By lord_kobel
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
The Giant Claw wrote:On that note is the guy with the blog still here? He had an old man as his avatar and the blog was called politically..... I loved that guy.
Think there's quite a few people with blogs here. Also, quite a few avatars of old blokes, although some of them might have changed since you were last here. You might have some luck looking in the blogs section, although I don't think that covers all of them...
forum/viewforum.php?f=49" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dominic Cummings

In the past when a prime minister stood by a minis[…]

Boris Johnson

Man of the people. Just not the little people. […]

Sarah Vine aka Mrs Gove

"I was saying Boo-ris."

The Tories, Generally

To be fair, he wasn't there though.