Archive of topics from before June 2012. PM a mod to get one reopened.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Him with the £16k financial 'discrepancy'?

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
And the one who's a less than coherent speaker.

It's amazing how running a charity for poor kids makes you a Tory hero, whereas working with them for a local council makes you part of the problem.

How about Ray Lewis then?

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
All I remember of him was his role-modelling idea - I don't know if it ever got off the ground.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Ah. That's unusual. The resigning bit I mean...
By smod
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:http://liberalconspiracy.org/2012/01/20/how-a-local-council-went-after-the-family-of-a-convicted-rioter/

Guess what? Wandsworth Council can't evict a whole family from their home because the son was found guilty of shoplifting in the riot.

They and David Cameron knew that very well. Still, make a mother and her 8 year old daughter shit scared for 5 months just for a headline.

Scumbags.

That story really got to me. The sheer audacity of the Tory council to push for eviction before any conviction was appalling. Still, Tories are knee-jerking tossers when it comes to crime.

By Samanfur
Membership Days Posts
You forgot "hypocritical". And I'd broaden that to "the coalition".

Just ask Chris Huhne and David Laws.

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
You don't need to have committed a crime to be evicted- you can be evicted for being anti-social already. I have no problem with that as a last resort. One of my friends got some street dealing fuckhead's family evicted from Spitalfields.

My problem is that Cameron and Wandsworth were quite deliberately confusing a procedure for dealing with persistently bad neighbours with the criminal law. The family weren't to know that, and were understandably scared.
The Mail's Front Page Headline

Yes the Mail are hypocrites, yes there vile, yes t[…]

Momentum

I will now lay my cards on the table and tell you […]

Would appreciate any Twitterers getting this out, […]

Nigel Farage

It's a hard time of year for anyone to find a spar[…]