•  
  •  
  •  

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
"Now" - 01/01/1960 to date

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
I started training in 1969 and we did group work then...

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Landlord who was wrongly accused of Jo Yeates murder claims police leaked details about him to the press

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1kTyAFOQw
No mention of his successful libel against the Mail and others. I wonder if the Fat Butcher will throw any light on it when he appears before Levinson.
By eddyk
Membership Days
The police pulled him in for questioning. It was the Mail etc that accused him of murder.

The article mentions that the Mirror paid damages to mr. Jefferies, but not that they also did.

I've submitted a comment, and no doubt 100s of others will as well... however I doubt many will make it through.
By mojojojo
Membership Days Posts
Arnold wrote:
Landlord who was wrongly accused of Jo Yeates murder claims police leaked details about him to the press

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1kTyAFOQw
No mention of his successful libel against the Mail and others. I wonder if the Fat Butcher will throw any light on it when he appears before Levinson.

I hope he gets asked about it.

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts
eddyk wrote:The police pulled him in for questioning. It was the Mail etc that accused him of murder.through.

Reportedly after police leaks. And the police have yet to explain why Jefferies wasn't released from police bail until six weeks after Tabak was charged.
By jguazu
Membership Days
Jubilee? It's party time courtesy of Carole again! Middletons reveal items to help celebrate (but could they have been a bit less tacky?)

Couldn't decide where this should go, but I opted for Mail hypocrisy considering the amount of ghastly, overpriced tat that they allow to be advertised in their TV guide. OK, this jubilee stuff is rather tacky - but before Christmas they were running adverts for a two-foot tall snowman figurine that lit up and played Jingle Bells as a miniature motorised train ran around its feet, and there was one for a giant glass fabergé egg-type thing that you could get engraved with the name of a dead relative, and that opened up to reveal one of those soppy facebook-status poems. Compared to those, a £6.99 cardboard carriage teapot vase (what on Earth is that? A vase to put teapots in?) seems almost classy.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Makes you proud, doesn't it?
The Mail's Front Page Headline

It's the emphasis and tone that's objectionable, n[…]

Momentum

I will now lay my cards on the table and tell you […]

Would appreciate any Twitterers getting this out, […]

Nigel Farage

It's a hard time of year for anyone to find a spar[…]