•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Posts
I used to live in the onomatopoeically named suburb of Cardiff called Splott. Up the road from me Lauren's dad used to have a shop that hired fancy dress plus selling other stuff back in the mid-70s. It didn't do very well and burnt down in an alleged insurance scam.

That's probably the closest thing I have as a claim to fame other than standing behind Edwina Currie in a Lufthansa checkin queue.
By Gourami
Membership Days Posts
Daley Mayle wrote:That's probably the closest thing I have as a claim to fame other than standing behind Edwina Currie in a Lufthansa checkin queue.

*insert eggy fart joke here*

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
"Gender reassignment" is, I assume, the correct medical term for the more commonly used "sex change". However it does sound rather like a shady branch of the civil service.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Posts
There's something slightly tragic about Lauren Harries doing dodgy topless shots for Bizarre magazine. I can't seem to get the image of young James out of my mind.

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts
How Sports Illustrated cover girl Kate Upton gained so much weight last summer, her friends staged an intervention

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... z1mZA7KJjz
I think she is a cow and I find her milk paps to be repulsive. I like fit models, not fat models.

- NYCER, New York, NY, 15/2/2012 19:19
Click to rate Rating 477

Overweight or slim it won't change the fact that she is apple shaped, possibly the worst shape a woman can have.

- someone, somewhere, 15/2/2012 17:43
Click to rate Rating 157

For every "Jack" there's a "Jill" so I'm sure that she will attract a lot of attention, and rightly so. However, I would consider myself overweight if I had the back-fat that she has in the photo. She's gorgeous, but overall she looks like a "BIG" woman!

- Rockmelon, Maryland, USA, 15/2/2012 22:35
Click to rate Rating 78

Obese. Yes!

- Sarah, London, 16/2/2012 14:56
Click to rate Rating 28
By shyamz
Membership Days Posts
Something tells me NYCER doesn't like models at all in fact...at least not female ones.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
shyamz wrote:Something tells me NYCER doesn't like models at all in fact...at least not female ones.

Airfix ones?

By Abernathy
Membership Days Posts
Cougars and pumas?

How many other species of wild cat are women labelled as?
By Tom_UK
Membership Days Posts
ezinra wrote:Why divorced men are suddenly such a catch: They may be second-hand but they’re domesticated, grown-up and not scared of commitment

Second-hand?

Anyway…
I'm sorry, but we are supposed to believe that the fat bird in the pink dress, Sabine, is a MODEL?? a model what? For outsize clothes?? Humungous!

- Zsa Zsa, London, 23/2/2012 9:53 Rating 2

She fits the bill as far as I'm concerned: curvy (lots of pouring potential), dark hair, a bit foreign, and - as the first paragraph ludicrously points out - she's got a Jag!

By ezinra
Membership Days Posts
Race against the tide: Bravery of young mother who stayed by her horse's side for THREE HOURS after getting trapped in mud 'like quicksand'

Top story on the site and more than 1100 comments already.

No wonder it sank with that fat WOMAN 'RIDING' IT. bET SHE DOES NOT HAVE A HUSBAND.

- The Vicar, The Church, 28/2/2012 19:57 Rating 27

The Mail is your friend here, reverend, as its house style still attaches importance to a woman's marital status. The "fat WOMAN" is Miss Graham.

With that weight on its back, I wouldn't have been surpised if the horse had sank so deep that it popped up in the house of commons.

- Transdanubia, somewhere else, 28/2/2012 15:41 Rating 61
Woman does something completely unremarkable and its headline news. Men die protecting women and children and its not reported. Thank you for making it clear how much you hate men.

- John Rambo 02, Germany, 28/2/2012 14:07 Rating 392

My favourite whatabouttehmenz of 2012.
By Althea
Membership Days Posts
Jeez, that's disgusting. I'd guess she was my weight at best (10-11st), and that's probably 20% of what the horse weighs.
The Mail's Front Page Headline

Yes the Mail are hypocrites, yes there vile, yes t[…]

Momentum

I will now lay my cards on the table and tell you […]

Would appreciate any Twitterers getting this out, […]

Nigel Farage

It's a hard time of year for anyone to find a spar[…]