For all other Mail-related topics
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
cycloon wrote:I love press photos that have to include an object representative of the kernel of the story.

HERE IS A COFFEE CUP.

YOU DRINK COFFEE FROM IT.

YOU UNDERSTAND, YES?

It doesn't match the article either.
One young mother, who did not want to be named, said: 'The hot drinks were never served in a cup or a mug. 'They were served in what I regard as a "no spill plastic safety cup" with a lid. 'There were almost like flasks, with a very small opening. Everyone is just a bit disappointed'.
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:This happened in schools about 20 years ago...

I visit a lot of primary schools (I teach cycling skills to kids - one of Dacre's 'non-jobs' - I feel *so* proud :) ). In some schools, teachers are only allowed to take hot drinks on to the playground if they are in those "no spill plastic safety cups" (which are just those insulated non-spill camping mugs you can buy from Millets...). In other schools, you can wander out with your 'world's best teacher' ceramic mug and no-one cares.
By Paul
Membership Days Posts
My 18 month old (premature) nephew recently ended up in the East Grinstead burns unit having "dragged" a cup of hot chocolate onto his chest and upper arms. An ambulance journey on blue lights that took over an hour. The chap screamed for days. It is likely he will be permanantly scarred.

In the eyes of the Mailites they will call it "character building" .
mattomac wrote:How dare people be given employment rights.

That is basically the objection of many people. They simply want to live in a world where other people can be freely exploted to their personal gain. I really think many millions of people wouldn't take much persuading to bring back slavery, if you dressed it up a bit so they could be po-faced and righteous.
Gourami wrote: I really think many millions of people wouldn't take much persuading to bring back slavery, if you dressed it up a bit so they could be po-faced and righteous.

You could name it "workfare". Not that Cameron is having much success with that.
Hallucigenia wrote:
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:This happened in schools about 20 years ago...

I visit a lot of primary schools (I teach cycling skills to kids - one of Dacre's 'non-jobs' - I feel *so* proud :) ). In some schools, teachers are only allowed to take hot drinks on to the playground if they are in those "no spill plastic safety cups" (which are just those insulated non-spill camping mugs you can buy from Millets...). In other schools, you can wander out with your 'world's best teacher' ceramic mug and no-one cares.

I dislike those mugs, as the contents often stay too hot to drink for longer than my thirst will tolerate.
By Big Rob
Now Morrissey tears into Prince Harry in his role of tourism ambassador after laying into Prince William

Okay... okay... I think Mozzer is a tosspot when it comes to his support of PeTA. However he has been spot on with his treatment of the Royal Family (and the waste of taxpayers cash that is the Falkland Islands).

But using 'Now'?.... Obviously the mail payed no attention to the Smiths producing albums called the Queen is Dead.
The Mail's Front Page Headline

Fuckwits. It chimes in with Otto English's piece o[…]

Unfortunately it's pretty much a constant battle w[…]

The Trump Presidency

I mean...how did he manage to get nominated in t[…]

But that's all anyone has - the fact that of the p[…]