Political talk from outside of the UK
  •  
  •  
Read this, and then curse the callous, imbecilic, misogynist bastards with every ounce of venom you can manage.

http://blogs.bmj.com/medical-ethics/201 ... -in-texas/

Bags of infected shite like GOP legislators shouldn't be allowed to exist, let alone make laws that affect other people. Utter cunts, and beyond fucking belief.
I'm not religious, but I think he'd keep a special section of hell for these shits.

Of course you are correct, and it goes against the spirit of Christianity, by making the rights of the one paramount over the other and by refusing comfort and guidance to the bereaved and distressed.
My God. I can still remember, all too vividly, the day I went for an ultrasound only to be told that the baby had died. That was at an early stage in the pregnancy, and I suppose there was a little consolation in the fact that, undoubtedly, it was never viable. I was nevertheless incredibly distressed. I can't imagine the sheer horror of having to make the decision to terminate at a later stage when the foetus is well developed, which would magnify the distress a hundredfold. But to have to go through the process described in that article on top of it - words fail me. The whole rigmarole is ludicrous in any circumstances, but even if the legislature honestly think it's a good idea, how on earth could they be so lacking in imagination and compassion as to fail to make provision for exceptions in cases like this?
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:Read this, and then curse the callous, imbecilic, misogynist bastards with every ounce of venom you can manage.

Bags of infected shite like GOP legislators shouldn't be allowed to exist, let alone make laws that affect other people. Utter cunts, and beyond fucking belief.

It's another week where I'm spotting some odd contrasts on rightwing language.

On Thursday we had JSP burbling about "THEY should do anything to get a job" and 5 minutes later "Screw the jobs, those windmills are spoiling the view".

The story here appears to reinforce the old "Republicans value live from conception to the moment of birth" saying.
Mandatory counselling and cooling off periods for terminations.
Contrast with their active opposition to waiting periods, training, or competency tests to obtain firearms.
By Big Rob
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:Read this, and then curse the callous, imbecilic, misogynist bastards with every ounce of venom you can manage.

Hey.... it gets the people who voted them in to heaven....

I love the...

If he were to make it to term—something our doctor couldn’t guarantee—he’d need a lifetime of medical care.

... remark....

Who's gonna pay for that?

US xian fundie anti abortionist = piece of shit.
The Mail's Front Page Headline

Yes the Mail are hypocrites, yes there vile, yes t[…]

Momentum

I will now lay my cards on the table and tell you […]

Would appreciate any Twitterers getting this out, […]

Nigel Farage

It's a hard time of year for anyone to find a spar[…]