For all other Mail-related topics
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Patrick100
Membership Days
Daley Mayle wrote:It could also be over enlarged. It was probably lifted from the M&S web site where it was quarter the size shown in the Mail.

That's what Carlos just said.
I think they right-clicked and saved the image and then pasted it into the article, but larger, so it looks all shit.

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Posts
I often get terrible photos taken on camera phones for inclusion in magazines I design and have found a way using Photoshop's filters to make over enlarged pics look reasonable. I convert them using one or more of the artistic filters and choose fine detail settings. It smooths out most over enlarged jpeg nastiness.

I also reduce the horizontal ratio of the pics, whiten teeth and remove blemishes from the faces of clients I like. The ones I don't can just fuck right off.
I get nothing but shitty stock photos nowadays. That's when any bleedin' work comes in.

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

To be fair, they didn't try to pass it off as genuine.
Jessica Harper (inset), the former head of fraud and security for digital banking for Lloyds Banking Group from Croydon in south London
Daley Mayle wrote:I ... remove blemishes from the faces of clients I like. The ones I don't can just fuck right off.

Don't ever try to clean up the whites of the eyes. Oh no...

By lambswool
Membership Days
MailwatchWatch wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2216074/First-World-War-Centenary-David-Cameron-orders-school-visit-First-World-War-trenches-mark-100-years-conflicts-outbreak.html

Not a photoshop, but a truly masterful piece of pc cropping.

Before:

After

Ah thats better. Looks a lot more diverse now.

No, it's just that the little girl on our left was standing too far apart from the others

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
lambswool wrote:No, it's just that the little girl on our left was standing too far apart from the others

Nah, it's cause she's a little bit ginger.
Nothing pc about that - it's blatant racism I tell ya!!

By lambswool
Membership Days
oboogie wrote:
lambswool wrote:No, it's just that the little girl on our left was standing too far apart from the others

Nah, it's cause she's a little bit ginger.
Nothing pc about that - it's blatant racism I tell ya!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:oops:
By lectrospin
Membership Days
It looks like she's slowly edging away from Cameron. Can you blame her?
By Squeaker
Membership Days Posts
I'm not sure what's happening on the left side of that mountain of food, have they emulsioned over their curtains and pictures. It looks weird any idea's?

That photo also suggests the bairn might be on the menu for Xmas lunch too.

EDIT: Scotch eggs sighted, are they having a 'special' visitor round for tea?

2nd edit

How cheap, I spend more than £2,000 on myself at Christmas and, as I'm a Communist, I don't believe in God.

- Abernathy, Birmingham, North Korea, 21/12/2012 22:56
Click to rate Rating 125

Report abuse

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2Fm7ILLH5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

:D
The Mail's Front Page Headline

It's the emphasis and tone that's objectionable, n[…]

Momentum

I will now lay my cards on the table and tell you […]

Would appreciate any Twitterers getting this out, […]

Nigel Farage