For other types of media
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Daley Mayle wrote:This is worth a read, Fleet Street Fox takes a bite out of the faux Welshman

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/de ... ou-4558999" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Terrific stuff. Standing up an applauding reading it, almost.

Rhys-Jones proved what a cunt he is some time ago when he inexplicably was a panelist on Question /time, as I recall.
I recall Davidson fucked off to Dubai, at one point penning am article for the Mail or the Express to enlighten all as to his reasons. Britain was becoming foreign to him. Dubai didn't sting him for tax in the same way. He also cited the low crime rate and the proper punishments, in no way endorsing Sharia.

I'd imagine his problems with top rate tax are well behind him, given he could scarcely sell out a phone box these days.
MisterMuncher wrote:I recall Davidson fucked off to Dubai, at one point penning am article for the Mail or the Express to enlighten all as to his reasons. Britain was becoming foreign to him. Dubai didn't sting him for tax in the same way. He also cited the low crime rate and the proper punishments, in no way endorsing Sharia.
Although it has a Dutch style decriminalisation attitude to sex workers. Which in no way influenced a tough law and order Conservative like Davidson to move there.
youngian wrote:
MisterMuncher wrote:I recall Davidson fucked off to Dubai, at one point penning am article for the Mail or the Express to enlighten all as to his reasons. Britain was becoming foreign to him. Dubai didn't sting him for tax in the same way. He also cited the low crime rate and the proper punishments, in no way endorsing Sharia.
Although it has a Dutch style decriminalisation attitude to sex workers. Which in no way influenced a tough law and order Conservative like Davidson to move there.
If they were being clever Muslim clerics would be able to reinterpret the Koran in such a way that beer and bacon were no longer haram. Boom. Explosion in reverts to Islam.
Nigel Farage

Buckle up, groovers! This could get interesting. […]

Piers Morgan

How many of Morgan's followers are only following […]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

In this particular case, there is no mention eith[…]

Richard Littlejohn

https://thedailygrime.files.wordpress.com/2013/08[…]